Redfield Revenge 2-7x34 ABS Crossbow Scope - Accu-Ranger Crossbow Matte $89.99

gr8fuldoug

cf590cfeafd54810260a28caf46a0a43.gif

redfieldlogo.gif
redfield_115206-1.png
redfield_115206-2.png

Redfield Revenge 2-7x34 ABS Crossbow Scope - Accu-Ranger Crossbow Matte #115206 reduced from $179.99 to only $89.99

Redfield is proud to announce an all new crossbow scope that is rich in features, yet affordable in price. The Redfield Revenge 2-7x34mm ABS (Accu-Ranger™ Ballistics System™) Crossbow features an advanced, fully multicoated lens system for the ultimate in brightness, clarity and resolution in all lighting conditions. A fast focus eyepiece provides unmatched field of view and makes reticle focus easy to achieve and maintain in the field. Pop-up resettable 1/4MOA windage and elevation adjustments assure precision and repeatability with a wide range of adjustment travel. The exclusive Accu-Ranger Crossbow reticle, with aiming points for 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60 yards, is unique within the Redfield Accu-Ranger Ballistics system. It allows crossbow hunters to accurately determine the distance to commonly hunted game animals and tune the hold-over aiming points to match the specific ballistic profile of the bolts at longer ranges --without ever having to look away from the target. Simply bracket the animal to range, turn the power selector ring to the designated magnification and use the appropriate aiming point to shoot. The Redfield Revenge ABS Crossbow is Nitrogen filled for a lifetime of waterproof, fog proof and shockproof performance and is covered by the Redfield lifetime warranty.

FEATURES
Pop-up resettable, 1/4 MOA finger-click adjustments
Superior durability, image quality, and field of view
Available with Accu-Ranger Ballistic System
Waterproof, fog proof, shock proof
Fast focus eyepiece
Redfield Lifetime Warranty
Parallax focused at 40 yards

SPECS:
Lens Coating: Fully Multi-coated Lens System
Adjustment Markings: Pop-up Resettable 1/4 MOA Finger Click Adjustments
Maintube Diameter: 1"
Environmental Protection: Nitrogen Filled
Actual Magnification: 2.1-7.0
Linear Field of View (ft @ 100yd): 43.1-13.2
Linear Field of View (m @ 100m): 14.4-4.4
Exit Pupil (mm): 16.2-4.8
Weight (ounces): 13.6
Weight (grams): 385
Length (in): 11.3
Length (cm): 28.6
Mounting Space (in): 5.6
Mounting Space (cm): 14.1
Objective Aperture (mm): 34
Eye Relief (in): 3.5
Eye Relief (mm): 89
Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA): 80
Windage Adjustment Range (MOA): 80

As I am sure you are aware by now, last year we established a "Deal of the Day" section on our site. This, "Deal of the Day" is posted everyday I am here at work, assuming I find the time each day to do this, lol.
We buy lots of demos, close-outs and assorted new product deals and sometimes we wind up with enough to offer crazy cheap deal on something awesome.

* These "Deal of the Day" opportunities last as long as we have inventory so if you see this and want this please give a call or check our site.

Have a great day

f2af3c4f-e0a7-4a16-82ab-9e0672616b49.gif

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000, 212-753-5128
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com
Long Islands Largest Camera and Sports Optics Superstore

Please visit www.PelagicOutfitters.com for your Fishing Tackle needs

Back