Doug's Vacation Super Sale at Camera Land

gr8fuldoug

f2af3c4f-e0a7-4a16-82ab-9e0672616b49.gif

It's that time of the year again when I go on vacation. School is out next week and my fiance and I are going away with my son and my Dad. This is great for me, as I get a much needed rest, and it's great for you as I want to keep the boys here busy while I'm gone. HUGE SALE TIME
This year we are doing something a little different. We are slashing prices deeply on all in stock goods:

25% off New GDI Mounts

20% off New Binoculars

15% off New Riflescopes and Spotting Scopes

30% off New Tripods

10% off New Cameras and Lenses (some Nikon and Canon excluded)

10% off Open Box, Demo and Certified Pre-Owned

30% off all Promaster Lighting Kits and Camera Flash units

This sale runs from now through February 21st. It's a call in sale, so call in 516-217-1000. Joel, Neil and the boys will love to hear from you. Please feel free to e-mail Joel, cameraland@aol.com or Neil, cameralandneil@aol.com to discuss the sale or just to say hi and see how they're doing without me.

Check out our "Deal of the Day" opportunities. There are some great buys here as well.

* Some manufacturers are not participating. Please give a call to discuss, 516-217-1000.

**Deal of the Day sale products are excluded from this sale

Have a great day

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000, 212-753-5128
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com
Long Islands Largest Camera and Sports Optics Superstore

Please visit www.PelagicOutfitters.com for your Fishing Tackle needs. Please feel free to call Chris @ 631-225-8862 and ask him for a Doug's away special price on everything we carry over there.

Back