Im already doing depredation trapping of beaver n coon on 130,000 acres owned by the company i work for. I want to expand into adc work on the side for pay on other properties. I know n tx just have to be landowners agent?? Is their a lic or permit u have to bave in tx or la to do this?? Mainly looking to control beaver coon hogs n coyotes