Back in Stock!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted By: SVB
thumbup1.gif
Got'em sure do like'em-----Thanks Bud--nice bunch of calls
smile.gif

Good deal, Im glad your liking them.. Happy New Year to ya!!

I just bought a set this morning and received an email from Kerry saying they'd ship out Tuesday morning. I was absolutely impressed with his communication and from what I've read from all of you I will be thrilled with this first set of calls.

All of Kerry's calls sound great and are easy to operate. I especially like the rubber calls since you can squeeze them and change the sound a lot. You can't go wrong with his calls.

I got them yesterday and they are very nice. I'm new to hand calls so now just working on figuring the sounds out. Glad I made the purchase.

Originally Posted By: 36FanGot my 220 Swift caller, it's now my go to favorite caller. Couldn't be happier with it.

Awesome. Thanks for letting me know your liking it..

Originally Posted By: carvercallsOriginally Posted By: 36FanGot my 220 Swift caller, it's now my go to favorite caller. Couldn't be happier with it.

Awesome. Thanks for letting me know your liking it..

Just got back from 5 days in Cedar City, called in 7 coyotes and took 4 of them. On the drive up, made 2 stops, called in 3 and took 2...all with the new caller. Ready to order some more, just not sure on which ones I want yet.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: 36FanGot my 220 Swift caller, it's now my go to favorite caller. Couldn't be happier with it.

what is the 220 swift caller?

Quote:This is a swift call. The swift call has a
sound all of its own, due to its a 220
swift case enclosed in wood. The Swift
call has been the demise of many
coyotes and cats. Try one I guaranty
you'll love it. Many have said that this
is their go to call

http://www.carverpredatorcalls.com/callsale1.html

Back