pups for sale (all sold)

trapper2

i usually have a litter every year and its on the ground, looks like i am going to have one or maybe two male pups for sale, they are out of my moses dog and the momma is cole. moses is 1/4 pit, 1/4 jack Russell, 1/2 Catahoula, cole is 1/2 jagd, 1/2 parker cur.

camera is broke but hoping it will be back in a week or so for pics, pups are black with brindle trim. should be in the 30 pound range but cant tell you for sure. this is coles first litter but had a litter mate to her that raised some very good pups, have had one litter out of moses and they turned out very well, if interested pm me, thanks

pups will be ready around 1st of feb and will have their first shot and wormed, 300.00 picked up in okla, thanks

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: trapper2 moses is 1/4 pit, 1/4 jack Russell, 1/2 Catahoula, cole is 1/2 jagd, 1/2 parker cur.

dang, i like the sounds of that mix. should be go getters.

yea craig I wish you were in the market too, I might even give you a break since you are unemployed, ha.

I pretty much traded moses to my boy so I don't use him as much as I used to, only had one other litter out of him and I sold birdie who was the only pup I kept, I wanted to get another pup out of him before something happened to him, and cole is my best dog but this is the first time she has come in heat in the last three years, pups should have every chance to be good ones but you know how that goes, i'll be able to tell you for sure in about a year

he might as well get it, he's the one that gets them used to people and the reason they are so good natured. guy gave him a walker a few weeks ago so now he's wanting to coon hunt all the time

The old yellow dog is doing good.....wanting to get them out.....this cold is kicking my butt......

Let me know on the pups.....I might know a guy that needs one....or thinks he does

if he wants one I could get it to the panhandle same as the yellow dog, wife has a baby shower up there in feb.

here's some pics of the pups and parents

he is growing, that's for sure.

I am going to keep the females, and I am going to pick one of the males above, who ever is first on the list gets next pick and the next name gets the other one. I figure I will pick mine around the first of feb then let the next guy pick his

Ryan,
If you can send me some more pics of that pup we talked about I'd appreciate it.
rgonzaga1@yahoo.com or my cell buddy.

Thanks,

Richie

Good looking pups. They all are nice and alert. That top male looks like he would take on a coyote right now. Thanks for posting the pictures.

Guys, if you ever get a chance to get a pup from Ryan do not hesitate. I was lucky enough to see his dogs work on some hogs....they flat get it done. If I could I'd have loaded some of them up and brought them home.....except for Barry...he's too handsome....lol.
Thanks again Ryan for the great hunt and the pup too....he's doing great....smart too.

Back