White suppresor cover?

Hey Tug. Check with O'Neil Ops. Lots of snow east of the Cascades. Hope you are killing lots of yotes. I have not been out yet...need to get some over white camo.

Fellas I believe he has contacted me about them, I have limited resources regarding manufacturing, I do however have the design and the material, just need them made for other purchasers, the O2 Cloak's that we have are the only ones available and my team are the only ones currently running them. I'll try to get things figured out. I've got our overwhites I'm working on also, but most will find 350.00 plus shipping to much, minus the fact I am keeping them manufactured here in the states no matter what.

like this one?
We have our O2 Cloak that utilizes a secondary visual signature reduction layer lol...but since winter temps are usually cold enough to mitigate the need for actual heat insulation, I decided to make a 500 Codura wrap that is ONLY for camo. Not actually for mirage reduction.

So far it seems to be working well...but its no substitute for a true mirage cover if you ever get trigger happy.
960147_664678129016_3454865520103896034_n_zpsu4zvonu1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I do have a armegedon gear cover, but it would be nice to slip something over that.

Thanks for the response James.
I'll figure something out.

Back