Vortex Crossfire II 1x24 Muzzleloader Scope V-Plex MOA #CF2-31047 only $79.99

gr8fuldoug

cf590cfeafd54810260a28caf46a0a43.gif

As I am sure you are aware by now, last year we established a "Deal of the Day" section on our site. This, "Deal of the Day" is posted everyday I am here at work, assuming I find the time each day to do this, lol.
We buy lots of demos, close-outs and assorted new product deals and sometimes we wind up with enough to offer crazy cheap deal on something awesome.

vortexlogo.gif

Today's "Deal of the Day" is on a New Vortex Crossfire II 1x24 Muzzleloader Scope V-Plex MOA #CF2-31047 reduced from $119.99 to only $79.99

vortex_crossfire_ii_1-24.jpg
vortex_crossfire_ii_1-24-3.jpg

The compact, rugged Crossfire II 1x Muzzleloader scope satisfies "no magnification" rules and provides a crystal-clear and ultra-bright unmagnified view. With generous 3.8 inches of eye relief and a vast, 95-foot field of view at 100 yards, the fully multi-coated optics and V-Plex reticle assure accurate shot placement in low light conditions.

OPTICAL FEATURES
Fully Multi-Coated - Increases light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
Second Focal Plane Reticle - Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.

CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
Tube Size - 1-inch diameter.
Single-Piece Tube - Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
Aircraft-Grade Aluminum - Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
Fogproof - Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
Shockproof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
Hard Anodized Finish - Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter's position.
Capped Reset Turrets - Allow re-indexing of the turret to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.

CONVENIENCE FEATURES
Fast Focus Eyepiece - Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.

SPECS
Magnification: 1 x
Objective Lens Diameter: 24 mm
Eye Relief: 3.8 inches
Field of View: 95 feet/100 yards
Tube Size: 1-inch
Turret Style: Capped
Adjustment Graduation: 1/2 MOA
Travel per Rotation: 28 MOA
Max Elevation Adjustment: 100 MOA
Max Windage Adjustment: 100 MOA
Parallax Setting: 100 yards
Length: 8.9 inches
Weight: 8 ounces

* These "Deal of the Day" opportunities last as long as we have inventory so if you see this and want this please give a call or check our site.

Have a great day

f2af3c4f-e0a7-4a16-82ab-9e0672616b49.gif

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000, 212-753-5128
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com
Long Islands Largest Camera and Sports Optics Superstore

Please visit www.PelagicOutfitters.com for your Fishing Tackle needs

Back