Balistic calculator?s

Sierra Infinity 7.2.1. At one time you could download a pdf file of "User Guide", but last time I looked it had been remove from Sierra site. Call 1-800-223-8799 see if they can give you the pdf file. You can see that it is much more than a ballistic calculator.

When I need quick reference,verification I go to the Hornady ballistics. For scope adjustment # I use the Gunwerks ballistics calculator.

Strelok app on an Android (free), lots of features plus exact sight picture for all my scope reticles.
Can name a profile for each bullet vs gun&scope combination.
Interesting to see the wind drift of one bullet vs another, in the scope on my reticle, with that app.
Use Hornady BC when on the PC.

I like the Hornady website as well. My drop confirmations have been almost spot on. Also I have an app for android called Shooting Solutions I think I paid just a few dollars for it and it is pretty good as well I took a coyote at 772 yards on Saturday using the shooting solutions app for my 6.5 creedmore. I hadnt done any drop confirmations with the app yet but I dialed for the 5.3 mils the app told me to and the coyote went splat when I pulled the trigger, evidently its calculations are pretty close.

Handloads.com/calc on pc or iphone most often - as in daily...

OCCASIONALLY...

Hornady.com occasionally on pc
Shooter on iphone
JBM occasionally when I remember I have it on my machine
Also use one I wrote in Excel about 10yrs ago for work that has been as close as anything I've paid money to own

I also have Quickload and Ballistic Explorer, but I don't end up using them much.

Last edited:
Back