Wild/Feral Hog Hunting Questions

GTOHunter

Been Huning a Farm in Missouri thats got some Wild Hogs on it.....hunting over bait and I'm using a Primo's Grunt Call...also have a FoxPro Shockwave Caller with a few sounds on it!

What Sounds would help call in these Hogs?I'm using "Feeding Hogs" a few times every so often,would the "Wild Feral Hog" sounds help or the "Baby Pig Distress"?Dont want to scare potential targets away!

Found "Wild Pig Distress on E-Caller.....in stand now gonna Hunt by the light of this Blue Moon,help a Coyote Hunter get His 1st Hog!

Thanks Guess....had to take a break from Hog Hunting since the Land Owner starts Bow Hunting tomorrow (Sept 15) and We didn't want to scare off any potential Bucks or Doe's from His Honey Holes.Hopefully We will start back up for a few weekends in Oct and after the Nov Rifle Season when We can see further once the leaves are off the trees?

I'm hunting up here on the Fort and we are polluted with them this year. My son had a bunch keep him from going to his deer stand the other morning, was not scared of him and wouldn't run off. We are taking tomorrow off from deer hunting and going for some hogs.

Back