Why I am a SAS Dealer

Originally Posted By: CoyotejunkiWhich SAS Can is comparable to TB's Ultra 7?

The Reaper is comparable to the Ultra 7 and the Barricade to the 6.5 Ultra 7

OK, I will take a look at those. I got a trust made out already, but haven't decided which can I should get, since once you get it, it seems like your married to it.

Are those suppressors available?

Last edited:
Please correct me if I'm wrong because I'd like to know the real truth on this but I have always been told only an ATF agent can request you show proof of legal ownership. Anyone can ask but only an ATF agent can make you. Is this not how it works???

Originally Posted By: CoyotejunkiOK, I will take a look at those. I got a trust made out already, but haven't decided which can I should get, since once you get it, it seems like your married to it.

Yes they are available for form 3 now. RangerWalker here will have great pricing and he's a site sponser and can meet your needs on selecting the right model.

I have many of the SAS cans and have had outstanding results.

Originally Posted By: CoyotejunkiOK, I will take a look at those. I got a trust made out already, but haven't decided which can I should get, since once you get it, it seems like your married to it.

I have both the Reaper and Barricade in stock.
There is nothing on the market that compares to the barricade.
The 6.5 Ultra 7 is a 7" suppressor that will run 32-33 db of reduction, it's heavier, as well as TBAC is not making a 6.5 Brake for it.

Feel free to call me at 816-718-9489. i can go over them in more depth.
Thanks
Steve
RTLW

Last edited:
That is a nice story Steve, the problem is I have left voice messages for them just 3 months ago and never got a return call. Not a great way to treat a customer. So is it different now that I own a SAS product? It shouldn't be, It should be the same no matter what. That is a sales no no.

I have to say I have never had a problem getting a call back or talking to some one at a manufacture that is repeatedly bashed by a SAS representative here. Just saying...

I'll be buying my first suppressor before much longer. Figure on at least two more soon after that first one. Been following the posts here, since I'm in the market.

The way the SAS rep acts, here, has pretty much made up my mind to get just about anything else. Actually, the way he always uses that witty name for that other company, which I haven't heard good humor like that since I was using the big pencils to learn the alphabet, has me leaning strongly towards an Ultra 7 for my first one.

- DAA

Originally Posted By: 3DHUSKERThat is a nice story Steve, the problem is I have left voice messages for them just 3 months ago and never got a return call. Not a great way to treat a customer. So is it different now that I own a SAS product? It shouldn't be, It should be the same no matter what. That is a sales no no.

I have to say I have never had a problem getting a call back or talking to some one at a manufacture that is repeatedly bashed by a SAS representative here. Just saying...

I am your CS rep. Any SAS issues i will handle. Sorry for the problem earlier. I can ensure you that I will ensure any issues are fixed.

Originally Posted By: DAAI'll be buying my first suppressor before much longer. Figure on at least two more soon after that first one. Been following the posts here, since I'm in the market.

The way the SAS rep acts, here, has pretty much made up my mind to get just about anything else. Actually, the way he always uses that witty name for that other company, which I haven't heard good humor like that since I was using the big pencils to learn the alphabet, has me leaning strongly towards an Ultra 7 for my first one.

- DAA

DAA.
I have a full line of suppressors, Fell free to ring me or PM. If i can help i would like too. I want to ensure you get the best suppressor to meet your needs.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: DAA
The way the SAS rep acts, here, has pretty much made up my mind to get just about anything else.

who is the sas rep here?

Can't think of the name. K something, I think? Not positive. Search for "TBAG suppressor" and you'll find him. Don't know the guy, at all. Just the way he comes across, childish name calling of competitors, seems to lack class, turned me off. So I scratched SAS off my list as not being the kind of company I'm looking for.

- DAA

Originally Posted By: Rangerwalker71Originally Posted By: 3DHUSKERThat is a nice story Steve, the problem is I have left voice messages for them just 3 months ago and never got a return call. Not a great way to treat a customer. So is it different now that I own a SAS product? It shouldn't be, It should be the same no matter what. That is a sales no no.

I am your CS rep. Any SAS issues i will handle. Sorry for the problem earlier. I can ensure you that I will ensure any issues are fixed.

Yes Steve you have taken care of the issues I had. Thank you for that. I have no doubt that you will continue to give good CS.

Your post made the appearance that Tim does the same, I have not seen that. It is what it is. I can get a response from Zac at TBAC same day most any day.

Everyone knows who the other SAS guy is that I am talking about.

Originally Posted By: DAAOriginally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: DAA
The way the SAS rep acts, here, has pretty much made up my mind to get just about anything else.

who is the sas rep here?

Can't think of the name. K something, I think? Not positive. Search for "TBAG suppressor" and you'll find him. Don't know the guy, at all. Just the way he comes across, childish name calling of competitors, seems to lack class, turned me off. So I scratched SAS off my list as not being the kind of company I'm looking for.

- DAA

Kino M?

is he a sas rep?

Originally Posted By: DAAOriginally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: DAA

who is the sas rep here?

- DAA

Your obviously referring to me. If I have done that its a typo and I'll fix it. I agree there should be no bashing of other brands and I'm sorry if it came off that way. TBAC actually makes good cans as well as SICO, Shark, SRT and others.

I am absolutely not the most well versed in text and sometimes do come off strong. I'm working on that because people can take text a lot of different ways. I've been a member here for many years and have never had any personal issues and don't want to start!

Again I apologize and if you have a personal issue by all means PM me as that is where these types of issues need to be worked out, not on the forums.

I sent you a PM cause I can't find the thread. Please send it to me in a PM and I'll fix it immediately. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnot
DAA said:
SlickerThanSnot said:
DAA said:

#1 On Customer Service.
Tim the owner makes all Suppressors himself in house. 95% of the time he building them, or doing paperwork for the ATF.
IF any one has a question, or CS issue I will take care of it for you. I am on the site, or available by phone.
816-718-9489.

Or you can call Karen at the front office. 1 (812) 205-7623

It is a free country and people can say what they desire. SAS nor I have control over what a customer says, good bad or other wise.

I assure you that I will do all i can to take care of my customers and any SAS questions or Issues.

Thanks
Steve
RLTW
816-718-9489

Last edited:
I bought a Barricade from Steve months ago to add to the collection and hope to have it in hand in November.
As soon as I get it I will put it through the paces and let everyone know how it is working out.
I am sure it will be as advertised.

who is the sas rep here?

- DAA

I found the one single post your referring and it was a typo. Its fixed. Hopefully I hear from you via PM. Thanks

Originally Posted By: Rangerwalker71This story say it all

Here is the link to SAS Face book page.

https://www.facebook.com/suppressedarmamentsystems
2nd post down.

I was gonna say that anybody with a heart like this should come to Texas, but I see that you are from New Hampshire, where I would go if they kicked me out of Texas (it would take a bunch of them). Well done sir!

Back