3 yr old 1/2 cat 1/2 bmc

SHampton

This dog has 3 seasons under her belt. I can safely say she has worked 125 coyotes. She will work alone or with other dogs. A few months ago I started making her stay close to me instead of letting her go down to the call and beyond. I was hunting an 8 month old pup with her and a smaller, very aggressive dog. She became hesitant to go to coyotes and I now believe she thought she was supposed to stay by me instead of going. I let a guy that is a former govt hunter take her for a few weeks. He took her to western Oklahoma and let her do her normal thing. She starting doing what's she's always done again. I've had her on 4 good stands where the coyotes worked since I got her back and she's doing what she's always done so I have no hesitation in saying she is solid. She has worked under a plane. Worked trapped and snared coyotes and found deads on cyanide fields. I have never had a problem with her on stand with other dogs and she has hunted with 10 other dogs that I can think of. If you have another dog you will need to keep an eye on them because she has killed 2 other dogs in the yard. She will bring coyotes so close you can kick them. She will find and catch a cripple. She will go in a hole. She will find a dead one and bark on it so you can walk right to it. No dog is ever finished but I'm not sure what else this one could see that she already hasn't. This dog gets hunted 3-5 days a week from May until the end of September. If you buy her and don't hunt her don't expect her to be a rock star because I have no idea what she'll be like if she's not hunted. If you buy her and use her I will give you your money back and pay the shipping if she doesn't do everything I've said she will.
She's gonna cost $3,000 and that's not a fraction of the gas I've bought putting coyotes in front of her. Not to mention the countless hours and frustration involved with pouring coyotes on a dog day in and day out.

Last edited:
Scott, I'd Iike to bring her down here and work her on some coyotes. If she does good then at that point I'll come up with some money.

Back