SAS Reaper VS's TBAC ULTRA 7 Test Targets.

Rangerwalker71

Had a chance to hit the range Friday morning. Took the My film crew and shooting partner(AKA MY SONs).
Range conditions: 80 wind WSW at 3.7 Dew point 56. 39.2% humidity.

SAS Reaper. 30 Cal 10.4ozs, (my DT Reaper when new unfired) 7" 33DB of reduction.
TBAC Ultra 7 30CAL 11.5 ozs (direct Thread) 7" 33-34 DB of reduction
The above is taken from SAS and TBAC web pages.

AXMC SA 22" 6.5 CM
Ammo 140gr Amax Hornady.

Here are two test targets.
One is 7 shots.

One is 10 shots.
Same Rifle, Same lot of ammo.

Which is Which, and Which one would you say is more accurate?

Originally Posted By: Rangerwalker71Had a chance to hit the range Friday morning. Took the My film crew and shooting partner(AKA MY SONs).
Range conditions: 80 wind WSW at 3.7 Dew point 56. 39.2% humidity.

SAS Reaper. 30 Cal 10.4ozs, (my DT Reaper when new unfired) 7" 33DB of reduction.
TBAC Ultra 7 30CAL 11.5 ozs (direct Thread) 7" 33-34 DB of reduction
The above is taken from SAS and TBAC web pages.

AXMC SA 22" 6.5 CM
Ammo 140gr Amax Hornady.

Here are two test targets.
One is 7 shots.

One is 10 shots.
Same Rifle, Same lot of ammo.

Which is Which, and Which one would you say is more accurate?

Where is the group with no can? Where is the pile of coyotes?

Can't hunt with a Suppressor in NH.
I AM WORKING ON THAT!!!!!!
I'LL HAVE TO SEE IF I HAVE ONE WITH OUT CAN. SURE I DO SOME WHERE.
I HATE TO SHOOT WITH OUT A SUPPRESSOR. FEELS SO.... UNCIVILIZED.
smile.gif

Top one is more accurate for groups. But if you hit the red dot on the 1st shot on the bottom target, well it's right on. On the top target you had your coldbore shot to the left of the group, and 1" high, then all the rest were 1 hole. I'm assuming you implied that. And I'm gonna say it's the reaper that was more accurate. Because that's what you been talking about lately. And you wouldn't change it up now. And with the 1st shot coldbore being 1" high and dead nuttz on, that to me is accurate. No change of impact on the 1st shot is what kills things every time. You probably set your scope 1" high at 100. Unless your 1st shot of the lower target was the shot in the red. If that's the case, both 1st shot cold bores are dang accurate. Which ones are the first shots? And 3 more shots on the lower target could of opened the whole thing up. Why you did 10 shots on the top and only 7 on the bottom, only you know why. I'm guessing you shot a 3 shot group you didn't like at first, and only had 7 shots left. So I don't know if you are talking 1st shot accurate, or group accuracy.

I shot the 7 first. I don't like to shoot small 3-5 shot groups, I like a 5-10 range.
The 10 shot, I was rolling and in the grove. I'll get out again this week and shoot a cold bore for each, and take a picture. Then do just a 3 shot group as well.

Both will do the job on 99% of the game in the US.
I shot both groups, Same rifle, same ammo.
This is just a snap shot of what these two suppressors can do. it by no means is a be all end all conversation of performance.
I have been asked to do testing by several other members on another board. I wanted to just pass on the results.
Both will perform great. I'll post more once I get to the range.

Last edited:
The SAS Reaper is the Top Target. 10 Shot one.
The Ultra 7 is the bottom one. 7 Shot one.

Going to go public later today with a NEW SAS Barricade Group buy.
Special pricing, and great saving on a The NEWEST Member of SAS Family.

Originally Posted By: Rangerwalker71The SAS Reaper is the Top Target. 10 Shot one.
The Ultra 7 is the bottom one. 7 Shot one.

you're killing me. where was this 4 months ago when I bought 2!

[/quote]

you're killing me. where was this 4 months ago when I bought 2!
[/quote]

sorry Brother. didn't have the Demo Ultra until then to compare. But i can start posting more test groups. Any other you want to see?
Plus there is always room for another suppressor in your stable.

Originally Posted By: Rangerwalker71I HATE TO SHOOT WITH OUT A SUPPRESSOR. FEELS SO.... UNCIVILIZED.
smile.gif

Agreed wholeheartedly!!
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: tt35Originally Posted By: Rangerwalker71I HATE TO SHOOT WITH OUT A SUPPRESSOR. FEELS SO.... UNCIVILIZED.
smile.gif

Agreed wholeheartedly!!
thumbup.gif

I am a knuckle dragging Infantry man, so that's a bold statement for me to make.

Special pricing, and great saving on a The NEWEST Member of SAS Family. [/quote]

Waiting for group buy info.

Originally Posted By: ArhoadesGoing to go public later today with a NEW SAS Barricade Group buy.

Waiting for group buy info.[/quote]

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/for...951#Post2854951

posted it last week.

I have 50 Barricades ready to form 3, to your dealer.
Direct Thread $895 shipped.
TOMB with Brakes $1050 Shipped.

These will be up for 30days, or until sold out.

Great for Precision 223's, 6.5cm, 260, 6cm, .243 Even up to 6.8SPC.
Check out my YouTube page for Video's.

Back