“I Am In Tears Of Humiliation From Discrimination,”

azmastablasta

Ah, bless her heart. She will come out of this smiling after she begins to use her CAIR tactics.

Muslim Passenger Asked for a Diet Coke on a Plane. How She Said the Flight Attendant Gave It to Her Left Her ‘in Tears of Humiliation.’
May. 31, 2015 7:05am Sharona Schwartz

A Muslim airline passenger says she faced “humiliation” and “discrimination” Friday when a flight attendant refused to give her an unopened can of Diet Coke, claiming that passengers could use unopened beverage cans as weapons.

However, United Airlines said that the exchange resulted from a “misunderstanding.”

“I am in tears of humiliation from discrimination,” Tahera Ahmad, a Muslim chaplain at Northwestern University in Illinois, wrote on Facebook from the Chicago to Washington flight, tagging her post #IslamophobiaISREAL.

Ahmad said that when the beverage cart came out, she asked for a Diet Coke. The flight attendant gave her an open can, but for “hygienic reasons,” Ahmad asked for a can that had not yet been opened.

“She said no one has consumed from the drink, but I requested an unopened can. She responded, ‘Well I’m sorry I just can’t give you an unopened can so no Diet Coke for you,’” Ahmad wrote.

She said the attendant gave the man next to her an unopened beer can. After pointing the discrepancy out to the flight attendant, Ahmad said the flight attendant said, “We are unauthorized to give unopened cans to people because they may use it as a weapon on the plane.”

Ahmad wrote: “So I told her that she was clearly discriminating against me because she gave the man next to me an unopened can of beer. She looked at his can, quickly grabbed it and opened it and said, ‘It’s so you don’t use it as a weapon.’”

Ahmad said that she was “appalled” by the flight attendant’s behavior and asked those sitting by her “if they witnessed this discriminatory and disgusting behavior.”

She wrote that a man sitting in an aisle seat across from her yelled out to her: “You Moslem, you need to shut the F** up. … yes you know you would use it as a WEAPON so shut the f*** up.”

After landing in Washington, Ahmad wrote that the flight attendant “acknowledged that her behavior was utterly rude and said she was sorry about her unethical behavior and agreed that the white male passenger said hateful words that he should not have said.”

She also said the pilot told her he recognized his “privilege” as a white man, according to a second Facebook post that can be seen at Huffington Post/UK.

“The pilot also apologized for everything that happened and said that as a white male he recognized his privilege and said he didn’t know what it must feel like to be a minority and go through something hateful like this,” she wrote.

In a statement on its website, United Airlines did not corroborate Ahmad’s account of what had happened, but said that a “misunderstanding” had occurred on the flight, which was operated by regional carrier Shuttle America:

The flight attendant onboard Shuttle America flight 3504 attempted several times to accommodate Ms. Ahmad’s beverage request after a misunderstanding regarding a can of diet soda. The inflight crew met with Ms. Ahmad after the flight arrived in Washington to provide assistance and further discuss the matter. Additionally, we spoke with Ms. Ahmad this afternoon to get a better understanding of what occurred and to apologize for not delivering the service our customers expect when traveling with us. We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome Ms. Ahmad back.

On Sunday morning, Ahmad wrote that she was “truly disappointed” by the airline’s statement.

Following her posts, some called for a boycott of United Airlines over the incident, using the hashtag #UnitedForTahera.

Flight attendants regularly open soft drinks for customers as a courtesy, especially since they often served in cups with ice.

According to United Airline’s website, soft drinks are offered for free on most flights, but alcoholic beverages can be purchased, with beer offered for between $6.99 and $7.99.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/05/...of-humiliation/

She wrote that a man sitting in an aisle seat across from her yelled out to her: “You Moslem, you need to shut the F** up. … yes you know you would use it as a WEAPON so shut the f*** up.”

i would like to pay for that mans beer!

Maybe I should post on Farcebook and scream and raise [beeep] at the arilines about my last flight out of Fargo. Security did everything but a body cavity search on me, and some little white haired grandma about 70 years old. The only 3 people dressed in Middle Eastern attire, in the entire friggin airport, two of whom were male, in their mid-twenties, were allowed to pass through without being hasseled in the least.

Seems there is a little more to this Diet Coke Discrimination Story!

Quote:‘Diet Coke’ Muslim Discrimination Passenger Has Ties to Radical Imams

A Muslim woman who claimed over the weekend–in a social media post that has since gone viral–that United Airlines discriminated against her because of her faith, has a history rife with deep connections to the Muslim Brotherhood and radical Imams.

31-year-old Tahera Ahmad, who serves as the Muslim chaplain at Northwestern University, claimed over the weekend that she was discriminated against because a United Airlines flight attendant allegedly refused to give her a full can of unopened Diet Coke. When asked for an explanation as to why she had been refused her unopened Diet Coke, the flight attendant allegedly told her that the Coke can could be used as a “weapon on the plane,” Ahmad stated in a Facebook post. After she complained, a passenger told her, “You Moslem you need to shut the f—k up,” according to Ahmad’s recounting of what happened on board. Ahmad’s Facebook page was taken down this afternoon.

Without any evidence (but for her firsthand account) that the incident ever occurred, many in the mainstream media have taken to reporting on Ahmad’s account as a case of “Islamophobia.”

Islamic supremacist groups such as CAIR (Council on American-Islamic relations) have condemned United, telling Al Jazeera that they have taken an interest in filing a lawsuit on behalf of Ahmad.

Ahmad’s claims of discrimination have not been corroborated by any passengers, and United Airlines rejects that any wrongdoing or acts of discrimination occurred.

United Airlines released a statement that the flight attendant “attempted several times to accommodate Ms. Ahmad’s beverage request.” However, her post has since gone viral, with many calling for a boycott of United Airlines due to its alleged mistreatment of Ahmad.

Ahmad has shown to have an affinity for radical Islamist groups that seek to employ deceptive tactics in order to advance Sharia law, Breitbart News has found. Ahmad has attended and participated in multiple conferences over the past couple years which were hosted by alleged Muslim Brotherhood front groups. She has also proudly written about, and has happily posed in photos with radical Imams.

In late December, Ahmad attended the MAS-ICNA (Muslim American Society- Islamic Circle of North America) conference, which featured prominent leaders within the global Muslim Brotherhood network.

One month earlier, Ahmad posted a picture to Facebook of her standing next to Suhaib Webb, who is the Imam of the Islamic Society of Boston, an outfit run under the same umbrella organization as the mosque attended by Boston Marathon bombers Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev, and a plethora of other convicted terrorists. Webb has a demonstrated history of radical connections, including him being a close confidant of Al Qaeda mastermind Anwar al Awlaki prior to the 9/11 attacks.

Screen Shot 2015-05-31 at 11.30.58 PMAhmad (center) with terror-connected Imam Suhaib Webb (left), Facebook No I didn't load the picture, but the caption was worth reading!!

Ahmad is “well-known” to Yasir Qadhi, a cleric who she has frequently invited to speak to the student body at Northwestern. An audio tape of one of Qadhi’s sermons revealed that he once called for Muslims to wage holy war against non-Muslims. During his speech, Qadhi went on to discuss how he did not believe that the Holocaust had ever occurred.

In April 2014, Ahmad joined an MPAC (Muslim Public Affairs Council) delegation of American Muslim women, who partnered with the White House “to host a historic forum recognizing the contributions of American Muslim women.” MPAC, like the MAS and ICNA, was originally founded by members of the Muslim Brotherhood. The group has in the past endorsed a paper that rejects the designations of Hamas and Hezbollah as terrorist organizations. In 2009, the group hosted a protest where demonstrators called for the annihilation of the State of Israel.

In 2013, she recited the Quran at the annual ISNA (Islamic Society of North America) convention. Declassified FBI documents found that the Bureau regarded ISNA as a Muslim Brotherhood front group. The FBI also found that ISNA was founded by prominent members of the global Muslim Brotherhood organization. Ahmad’s bio states that she has “supported leadership for premier Muslim organizations including [ISNA].”

Although she has an extensive record of supporting radical Islamist groups, Ahmad was recognized by the Obama White House as a leading “Muslim female in the United States,” according to a release from her University. She is a frequent Ramadan dinner attendee at the White House, according to the report.

Now ain't that [beeep] all interestin when you get to the last paragraph!!

http://www.breitbart.com/national-securi...-radical-imams/

Sent this thread to close friend who flies a great deal and his reply was, "If I was CEO of United Airlines, I’d capitalize on this and launch a huge ad campaign stating that: “Radical Islamists boycott our airline. Who are you flying with?”
lol.gif

Regards,
hm

Back