Texas RAWKS!

I think your hunt may have been at the same place I hunted a little over a year ago. Looks like it could be the same place. Was it at the cattle feed lot operation a little ways North/NW of Corpus Christi?

If it's the same place then I know how good the hunting is. We shot more than a few one night down there when I was there.

Originally Posted By: IAyoteHNTRI think your hunt may have been at the same place I hunted a little over a year ago. Looks like it could be the same place. Was it at the cattle feed lot operation a little ways North/NW of Corpus Christi?

If it's the same place then I know how good the hunting is. We shot more than a few one night down there when I was there.

Quite possibly!

Crazy how these hogs freely walk amongst the cattle!

Originally Posted By: 6.5x61SuperOriginally Posted By: IAyoteHNTRI think your hunt may have been at the same place I hunted a little over a year ago. Looks like it could be the same place. Was it at the cattle feed lot operation a little ways North/NW of Corpus Christi?

Quite possibly!

Crazy how these hogs freely walk amongst the cattle!

Pretty sure it was the same place. Yes they walk right amongst the cattle to get to the feed. Jeremy Spears guided us through there that night. Here's 3 of the hogs we put down that night......

2014-02-25035831_zps887afe5c.jpg

Originally Posted By: 6.5x61SuperYup...
that's the place.
Jeremy Spears was the perfect host.

Yes he is. He's what I like to call "Top Shelf".
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: Kiltsgreat video!!! What caliber was that AR?

Thank you Sir!

6PDK [6 Predator Dog Killer] 6.8 SPC necked down to 6mm

Around the 3:43 minute mark in my video

Last edited:
Back