looking for guided hog hunt near Fort Walton Florida

fur-down

so the wife wants to go down to Florida this year. Figured I could try to get a hog hunt in we're going to Fort Walton.
Google is not bringing anything up near Fort Walton any help would be great.
iIm looking to use my 5.56.

Originally Posted By: fur-downso the wife wants to go down to Florida this year. Figured I could try to get a hog hunt in we're going to Fort Walton.
Google is not bringing anything up near Fort Walton any help would be great.
iIm looking to use my 5.56.

I know a guy there that charges $500 per night. He will furnish a suppressed 300 BLK with a thermal scope and ammo.

I have no idea if that's a good price or not. PM me if you want his number.

I don't know how far Ft. Walton is from Orlando but I just came back from a hunt at Bear Bridge Ranch and had a blast. They have a lodge and the guide was great .They are located at Deland FL
Their cost is $300.00 for a trophy.
Their number is 352-589-5196.
Handi204

Originally Posted By: Handi204I don't know how far Ft. Walton is from Orlando but I just came back from a hunt at Bear Bridge Ranch and had a blast. They have a lodge and the guide was great .They are located at Deland FL
Handi204

That a good drive from where ill be

Originally Posted By: fur-downOriginally Posted By: Handi204I don't know how far Ft. Walton is from Orlando but I just came back from a hunt at Bear Bridge Ranch and had a blast. They have a lodge and the guide was great .They are located at Deland FL
Handi204

That a good drive from where ill be

That's a minimum 6 hour drive time! And, that's at 75+ not 70 mph.

Try googling "Hog Hunt Guides Florida Panhandle" Fur-Down. There are a few over in that direction that pop up on that search string. I don't know anything about any of them, so you'll definitely want to research them.

Have a connection way over west, checking with him to see if he knows of anyone, and I'll be over around Port St. Joe on business sometime this week and can ask around there.

Back