Guess what I'm building tonight?!?!

Suppressed 9mm SBR of course!

I'll post updated pics as I go along. The stamp for my TiRant is waiting on me to pick it up. The only thing I'm missing is my TROS 3-lug barrel. 4+ months on a "5-6 week" wait but hopefully it shows up soon!

Anyone else built on a DDLES or Quarter Circle 10?

Last edited:
Got my barrel today and am one step closer. Will get my can tomorrow and have pics with the good camera up over the weekend. This one should be fun!

Looks like a fun project!

I hadn't seen Quarter Circle 10 before. Is this your first build with their lower?

Sendit

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: sendit223Looks like a fun project!

I hadn't seen Quarter Circle 10 before. Is this your first build with their lower?

Sendit

Thanks! I'll have some good pics up tomorrow.

Ya this was my first build on one. My bud built a 40 and I went 9. No problems at all with them. Good quality and after I lost a part, their CS was great.

Build is looking great. I can't wait to see how it comes out!

side question, do you or someone you know work in a operating room?

Also I just noticed you are in NM. If you ever need anything or ever near roswell don't hesitate to look me up. We can go demo some belt fed machine guns and suppressors for the fun of it
thumbup.gif

Last edited:
The reason I ask about the OR is the blue towel in your first pick is a dead give away
wink.gif
.. My bench is full of em too. They are the best towels, and they are free, which is even better!!!

Back