Have You Ever Wondered Why

azmastablasta

they have those flashing red lights at RR crossings?
Published on Mar 16, 2015

Horrific moment when at least two people are dead and two others are injured when a freight train collided with their car in Kentucky.
Fatal accident
The crash, captured on cell phone video, happened Saturday afternoon.

Originally Posted By: Orneryolfart357I see more tax payer cash let out on this one. Blame the Trains.

not to make light of a terrible tragedy. but I hope the car occupants were not black and the conductor white.
i do feel bad about even thinking or saying that. but dang, the way things are lately make me think and say something like that.

Once when I had worked midnight shift and day shift at my other job I almost drove in front of a train while looking right at it. I was brain dead from lack of rest. It can happen.

Looks pretty staged if you watch the guy on the other side of the street raise and drop his hand, just before the car tries to cross the track.

It was pulled before I could see it, but it sounds like a stage job. I have seen videos on here that had been cropped. If it was staged what is there to gain?

Originally Posted By: sweatybettywere there no crossing guards?

There were lights and bells, caught them as they panned across on the guy that dropped his hand to tell them when to start; didn't see any crossing arms.

Personally it appears one of your typical nowaday youth, "look at how stupid I am" stunts.

Back