Long Gun Case??

Same case as non suppressed.... take the can off.
Unless SBR then it is as long as gun without can.
smile.gif

Most of the time it is not in a case here in the midwest. On seat beside me.
smile.gif

I have collapsible stocks, so not it's an issue for most of my rigs. I just use the regular short soft cases for those.

There is one longer stick that needs to use a long case. For that I have one of those tacticool drag bags made by Assault Systems. It's a bit mall ninja, but the thing is very well made and works for this an a couple other guns that require the added length.

Sendit

I've got 3 Blackhawk drag bags, spendy, but long, rugged, and have room for additional storage, and they have shoulder straps that double as a "back pack" carrier, I use it quite often when I don't need all the gear my Eberlestock holds.

Unfortunately I can't own a suppresor without getting a felony in this state, but I do have a Fclass rig with 30" barrel and I'm looking for a new case also. I don't want to speend much for tactical ruggedness that it wont need.

I've done a little more looking around and Bulldog makes an Extreme 52" case for $23. Not the durability and storage of a drag bag but not a bad option for the $$.

Thanks for the info on the drag bags.

Have you seen on of the Extremem 52" that was for rifles? All that I can find online are for shotguns. I dont think with a bipod and nightforce scope that the rifle would fit.

Back