The Next Hildabeast Scandal Breaking

azmastablasta

Time for willy to provide tutoring on how to be slick.

Prelude to next Hillary scandal? Judge orders State Dept to release Clinton passenger manifests
March 14, 2015 by Michael Dorstewitz

In what may be a glimpse of more troubles ahead for Hillary Clinton, a federal judge on Friday ordered the State Department to release the passenger manifests of overseas flights the likely 2016 presidential hopeful took while serving as secretary of state.

Did she take Clinton Foundation donors with her as a thank you for their support? Some are wondering.

The Citizens United conservative advocacy group filed a federal lawsuit after it repeatedly requested the flight information under the Freedom of Information Act, only to have the requests repeatedly rebuffed since July, according to The New York Times.

A federal judge agreed enough is enough. The Times reported:

Judge Gladys Kessler of the United States District Court for the District of Columbia ordered the State Department to produce passenger manifests from 47 overseas trips that Mrs. Clinton made as secretary of state. Citizens United requested the manifests last July through a Freedom of Information Act Request.

The State Department, the judge wrote, must release the first batch of records by April 3, with more being released every two weeks; all the documents must be given to the group no later than Aug. 1.

“Clearly, the State Department is not getting the benefit of the doubt from judges anymore,” Citizens United President David N. Bossie told The Times.

The group has made 18 separate unfulfilled requests for the flight information, according to its lawsuit.

Other Freedom of Information Act requests related to Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state have been stymied because she used a private email account to conduct official business. But passenger manifests may offer important insight, Citizens United says.

The Atlantic magazine called Clinton “a George Clooney of foreign affairs” for racking up more than 950,000 air miles while visiting 112 countries during her four years as secretary of state.

If she made all those trips on the public dime, Americans have a right to know who accompanied her — especially if they weren’t other public officials.

Clinton has at times practically bragged about her heavy travel schedule, which potential presidential candidate and former Hewlett-Packard CEO Carly Fiorina found worth noting at a conservative Iowa event earlier this year.

“Like Hillary Clinton, I too, have traveled hundreds of thousands of miles around the globe, but unlike her, I have actually accomplished something,” Fiorina told the crowd in January. “Mrs. Clinton, flying is an activity, not an accomplishment.”

And denying the public the opportunity to examine official records isn’t an accomplishment, either, despite what the Clintons may think.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/03/14/p...4#ixzz3UNyU2z6x

Yeah, I honestly don't see Hillary surviving an attempt to run for the White House. Between "what difference does it make", 30,000 missing e-mails admitted too, closed door sessions with her staff to delete those e-mails, after hours, and now this, I'd say she has enough dirty laundry to keep her busy washing clothes for a long long time!

Originally Posted By: Rocky1 I'd say she has enough dirty laundry

Rocky, were talking Hillary, not Monica
tongue_smilie.gif

Originally Posted By: Rocky1Yeah, I honestly don't see Hillary surviving an attempt to run for the White House. Between "what difference does it make", 30,000 missing e-mails admitted too, closed door sessions with her staff to delete those e-mails, after hours, and now this, I'd say she has enough dirty laundry to keep her busy washing clothes for a long long time!

Are you kidding? These things qualify her for the Democrat Medal of Honor. They are just the typical things that a Democrat candidate must have on their resume in order to run for any office.

I never thought Obama had a chance either. However I seriously underestimated how worthless our two Republican candidates could be during an election.

If Hillery wins the nomination the dems will vote for her over any republican.

Yeah, but the media seems to be leaning a wee bit the other way on Hillary, for whatever reason; and that lean seems to be slowly picking up steam. Were she to actually claim she was going to run for office, I honestly think the feeding frenzy would start, and they'd pick her apart like buzzards on road kill.

Not that that would matter to the liberal no-minds! They get all orgasmic and blissful at mere mention of their latest to be elected God's name. Doesn't matter what they did; soon as they hear their candidates name mentioned, they go off into a euphoric trance and wander aimlessly to the polls, reciting the candidates name all the way to entice other no-minds to follow.

Jarrett is being fingered for outing hillary on the emails. I think the media is getting with the administration to blackball hillary. Makes me wonder who will pop up to be their flag bearer. Warren is a real piece of work and pseudo native American. She may fool enough dembots with the same campaign strategy as barry.

the media generally doesn't like hillary any more than we do. they still drool over bill, but she's not bill.

Originally Posted By: jumprightinitJarrett is being fingered for outing hillary on the emails. I think the media is getting with the administration to blackball hillary. Makes me wonder who will pop up to be their flag bearer. Warren is a real piece of work and pseudo native American. She may fool enough dembots with the same campaign strategy as barry.

I think the Democratic party as a whole is getting together to blackball Hillary. They don't want her to run, she's going to burn up energy, burn up campaign funds, she isn't intelligent enough to win. She is a detriment to the party's mission, she will divide the Democrats, and they don't want that.

Quote:soon as they hear their candidates name mentioned, they go off into a euphoric trance and wander aimlessly to the polls, reciting the candidates name all the way to entice other no-minds to follow.

I think you may be interpreting this wrong, Rocky. I suspect they keep repeating their candidates name in order to remember it long enough to place their votes.
wink.gif

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: hm1996 Quote:soon as they hear their candidates name mentioned, they go off into a euphoric trance and wander aimlessly to the polls, reciting the candidates name all the way to entice other no-minds to follow.

I think you may be interpreting this wrong, Rocky. I suspect they keep repeating their candidates name in order to remember it long enough to place their votes.
wink.gif

Regards,
hm

You could be on to something there hm!

Back