The First Amendment Is Dead

I have family that is Liberal.. I told them the liberals are trying to take away their free speach..
Of course they deny it.

I show them the speaches where Pelosi and Reed said they want to change the first ammendment.
and now this..

more proof.

Taking away the speech of liberals might not be so bad, but I recon they are people to. I guess we have to put up with it, like deer flies and mosquitoes and such.

No doubt... Fox was reporting the other day that a certain Jersey Maker was on the hotseat because of sexist language contained in the clothing label. Under "Washing Instructions" the label read "Give it to your wife, it's her Job!"

So you have to wonder, what woman so lacks a sense of humor, that she would find that offensive? It is obviously a joke, so let's make a big issue about it! Personally, I think we men should all be offended about it too. Who is that Jersey company; suggesting that we are not intelligent enough to wash our own clothes???!!! We should really be mad! We should send letters off to the newsroom!! We should make a scene!!!

NOT! We should find the woman that took offense, tell her to take 2 midol, see her shrink in the morning, and have him prescribe a sense of humor! For God's sake!! Then kick back with a cold beer, read the labels on our Jerseys, and laugh our [beeep] off!

[beeep] political correctness, occasionally you have to say what's on your mind, apologize after the fact, and walk away with a smile.

Back