This Guy Can Shoot !

Impressive!
I looked up the Saur 202 and it is available in these calibers
.22-250 Remington, .223 Remington, .243 Winchester, .25-06 Remington, 6.5x55, .270 Winchester, .308 Winchester, .30-06 Springfield, 8x57mm IS and 9.3x62mm together with the 7mm Remington Magnum and .300 Winchester Magnum.

Wonder what caliber his rifle is? When I saw the bandoliers around the tree, I kinda thought 7 mm mag

One of the calibers is listed as 7x64 and the other is .300WM.

This ain't his first rodeo, sponsored shooter, he's had a lot of practice. Notice that his bolt lift is 60deg, like the 2 SAKO 3 lug actions that I have. I very much doubt that he would be as quick and smooth with a 90 deg throw like Remington, Savage, or Ruger make. It reminds me of shooting the running rabbit on sporting clays courses.

Last of all he IS a good shot.

Actually it is kind'a like shooting trap. There is no hunting involved, as the pigs are driven towards him. But you can't take away from the ability on moving targets. It must be like shooting in an Arcade.. on Steroids! lol

Originally Posted By: jumprightinitgive him a AR and there wouldn't be a pig left. He could sure work that bolt.

My thoughts exactly. Man, what a great shot he is. Amazing.

Anybody have a make and model on the rifle....Doesn't seem to be a standard bolt action...

Edit...Merkel Helix Explorer....300 WM....

Last edited:
Nice rifle. Apparently, he was using the 7mag.

sauer20201x600.jpg

I bet he was sore after that. Getting back on target with that kind of recoil is impressive too. Most of them were head shots too.

Back