Silent Auction Youth Group Mission Trip Fundraiser Knife

rainshadow1

Custom Call Maker
This big pick is going to go into a fundraiser auction for youth mission trips at my church March 14th, 2015. It will be a silent auction, written bid.

Send me a message if you want me to bid on your behalf! Because of the special circumstances, I have to limit this to FORMER CUSTOMERS AND PEOPLE I KNOW PERSONALLY. (Sorry if that cuts you out, it's necessary. There's lots of trust involved in this transaction.)

I will take the highest bidder's bid and enter it for them at the auction. I am cross posting, but will limit it to former customers and acquaintances everywhere I list it. I will take $25 sellers premium from you, over the bid, for shipping and handling. So message me with a "Bid + 25 = Total".

If your bid is the one I take to the auction and enter, and you win the silent auction, you will make payment immediately, no questions, no discussion, because I will be writing a check to the Youth Group that night on your behalf. Bids are final and binding.

The knife...

... is ATS34 stainless, concave ground taper and cutting edge, 14" overall, 8" cutting edge, edge quench heat treat. It is literally shaving sharp! The guard is also ATS34 stainless. The Grip is Elk antler and a Whitetail antler base, spaced with leather. Blade is negative etched with a makers mark and a smooth cutting edge.

This is an awesome knife!

a9_zpsvgbxkite.jpg

a1_zpsrixwjrrn.jpg

a4_zps4ggtehac.jpg

a2_zpspgvcldo1.jpg

a8_zps9kbzcfpc.jpg

a7_zpspsmljpxn.jpg

a6_zpsglfn5gmw.jpg

a3_zpslhwwwfdc.jpg

a5_zpsk89ulrgy.jpg

Thanks guys! I appreciate your participation!

Back