So Nice To Be Royals

azmastablasta

So nice to know we are paying double helping them advance their ‘cool factor'(p.s. it’s not working)…

Obama, first lady flew on separate planes to L.A. on same day
By Dave Boyer - The Washington Times - Friday, March 13, 2015

Taxpayers paid for President Obama and first lady Michelle Obama to fly separately Thursday to Los Angeles, where they appeared on separate TV talk shows on the same day.

Mr. Obama flew on Air Force One, which costs about $228,000 per hour of flight time, to appear on Jimmy Kimmel Live on Thursday night in Los Angeles.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Obama flew on a different plane Thursday across country to Burbank, California, to tape an appearance on Ellen Degeneres‘ show. That show will be broadcast on Monday.

White House deputy press secretary Eric Schultz told reporters Friday that the president and first lady’s “schedules were not in sync in order to travel together.”

“I’m not even sure they overlapped,” he said when asked if the president and first lady saw each other in southern California Thursday.

Mr. Obama flew Friday morning from Los Angeles to Phoenix, where he was visiting the veterans’ hospital that sparked a scandal in health care services last year. He was scheduled to return to Washington late Friday.

It was Mrs. Obama’s fourth appearance on the “Ellen” show. She is promoting the fifth anniversary of her initiative to combat childhood obesity.

The show’s producers released video Friday of the segment, which includes Mrs. Obama and Ms. DeGeneres performing a high-energy dance with a troupe of backup dancers.

“There is some hip thrusting,” the first lady said after the microphone battery pack clipped to her waist came undone as they began the routine. “There’s a lot of it.”

Mrs. Obama’s office had not previously announced that she would be in California on Thursday.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015.../#ixzz3UJjYTqAl

I need to have my cable shut off before Monday so I don't accidentally turn that show on - my vision is bad enough already - don't need to blinded by that sight -

Originally Posted By: CoyotejunkiI guess they aren't worried about carbon emissions causing global warming from the jets, or conserving energy.

....or the taxpayers $$$$$$$$$$$$! Oh, but they surely wouldn't want to be outspent by Nancy Pelosi, now would they?
cursing.gif

Regards,
hm

Quote:White House deputy press secretary Eric Schultz told reporters Friday that the president and first lady’s “schedules were not in sync in order to travel together.”

I'm thinking... They are the President and First Lady of the US, make their damm schedules overlap!!! Since when did Jimmy Kemmel and Elen the Degenerit's schedule have more influence than the president and first lady? The first lady could have visited the VA Hospital also, it wouldn't have done her any harm whatsoever.

Quote:“There is some hip thrusting,” the first lady said after the microphone battery pack clipped to her waist came undone as they began the routine. “There’s a lot of it.”

At least she finally admitted she has a big [beeep]!!! Oh wait... maybe she was talking about there be a lot of dancing, in that line.

Quote:It was Mrs. Obama’s fourth appearance on the “Ellen” show. She is promoting the fifth anniversary of her initiative to combat childhood obesity.

My wife was hired as a teachers' aide just before Christmas, and she frequently brings me reports of the wookie's campaign to rid the world of childhood obesity. And, I would have to say that her plan is probably working, because none of the little farts eat half the snacks they're given. And, honestly... I don't blame them even a little bit!!

Let's have a show of hands here... How many of you folks eat sliced raw turnips for a snack? Sliced raw parsnips?? How many of you go pick up a handful of raw greenbeans to munch on, when you're looking for a quick bite to eat?

About 90% of the goodies go in the garbage, bag unopened. The kids don't even touch it.

Back