2 officers shot at protest outside Ferguson police station

Oh, but Eric Witholder says, "Shooting of Ferguson police officers is inexcusable and repugnant."

Regards,
hm

Wait.. did he really say that??? I mean they have been playing the area like a harp and stiring this up.. What did they think would happen??

A few officers sent eamils that were thought to be racist.. Hmm.. I bet if you looked the the emails in the Justice dept this last week you would find worse..

But, look at how the police are treated and I mean talk about a tough place to work every day..

Given how that city is treating the police.. I wouldn't blame the police if they took a few sick days.. ALL OF THEM>>
See how much they hate the police when they are gone in that neighborhood for a few days.

why any white person would still want to be a police officer in that cesspool city baffles me. give it to the blacks lock stock and barrel. put a 12 foot high electric fence around it and toss them some feed a few times a week.

That's exactly what the government wants the police dept to do; quit and go home. Then the Feds would have an excuse to move in and take over. I can just see it happening.

Well, they have imported a bunch of people from Mexico without jobs. I say put them all to work building a tall wall and a deep moat around the area.

When Ferg was a non-stop issue my wife kept telling me how glad she was that I no longer did that job. I'm happy about it for many other reasons.

Back