Suppressed Shotgun

I have salvo and enjoy it for dove hunting. We all can communicate with each other and not worry about our hearing loss. It makes it a lot more enjoyable. I was going to use it for ducks this year but couldn't get out to go. Next year for sure

The only con for me is the added length. It take a few rounds to figure your swing but it doesn't take long.

If you hold off the prices will start to drop on them. They are not moving as fast as they thought they would and dealers are sitting on them

Yes sir, they are a fun can...
The day we got ours we developed a sub load shooting 0000 Buck...
Below we have the Salvo 12" with the Benelli M4 collapsible stock, and the IR Hunter MKII,
Gearing up to go smash some dogs.
(pic was taken at midnight lastnight)

Originally Posted By: PredburnerWhat did Anton Chgrh use in "No country for Old Men".....???

Audio editing software
wink.gif

I'm looking to put one on a Versa Max after I get my .30 cal Thunder Beast Ultra-9. That purchase has just got started. Hopefully they will have come down in price some

Anyone heard if Thunder Beast has a shotgun suppressor in the works?

That is a beast of a can. What does it weight?

Originally Posted By: LARUEminatiOriginally Posted By: skinney

^ How much better could it get? Very nice! Those sub loads must be awesome.

I'll tell ya what... We just got in from getting some sick footage, but it didn't quite happen with the suppressed shotty, none the less, it is quiet with subs, definitely a fun piece.

I shot a Salvo at the SHOT show this year and it was as awesome as it seems in the videos. You can adjust the length down, but you lose suppression along the way. It's a very cool product.

The IR Hunter II was also at SHOT and it's resolution was amazing. Leave it to skinney to create the overkill killing rig!

Sendit

with the 0000 sub loads Skinney came up with the range is what you can call in your face so the footage of the Salvos first kill should be just the same.

Originally Posted By: bulknessI'm looking to put one on a Versa Max

I'm a huge versa-max fan & it's my go-to gun. When I first saw the pics of skinney's Benelli I was envisioning that optic/suppressor on my versa.

Back