Zoom light question

Bob after Bob

Mike's fur in Ohio is selling these lights. I can't find the specs. I emailed his business, he is hunting out west at the present. Does anyone own 1 of these? And do you just pull the head of the light in and out?
dyw48j.jpg
His wife can ship it out but was wondering If anyone uses 1 of these before I buy I am on a very fixed income at the present. Thanks for the IM, I am going to just purchase it from Ebay, it is $40. less than Mike wants.

Last edited:
I have one I'll sell for $35 tyd.It's a twist style zoom head and very sturdy. Problem is the light is Huge,I'd compare it to a 3-D cell maglight with a bigger head.The other is it's not as bright IMO as a T20 which is a quarter of the size.

20oz soda can for comparison....

no 2-18650,but its about the size of a older maglight...The body is 30+ mm so standard mounts don't fit it either.

Wicked 402zf or Dereelight NM800 are your best bets,if you want cheap the UF-T20 is good too.

I was a little disappointed in the T20 I just bought of ebay. Came in a lower than I expected. Lens was pretty crappy also. Gonna have a new driver and LED put in it see if that improves it any.

Should of bought a couple,better odds of getting a good one..

On the bright side they take C8 pills,you should have no problem finding one.

T20 I have blows the 802, or Kill Light away when it comes to throw, and the flood is very nice for smaller fields. I had a red at every bit of 340 yards and no problem putting the ID, on him.

Good luck getting it in three weeks now. Chinese New Year, Spring Celebration and bad winter weather in the receiving hubs in Chicago and New York has resulted in major shipping delays out of China. There seems to be a backlog of unshipped orders right now.

Originally Posted By: pmackI was a little disappointed in the T20 I just bought of ebay. Came in a lower than I expected. Lens was pretty crappy also. Gonna have a new driver and LED put in it see if that improves it any. I'd be interested in what drive and LED you use. Might be a good way to upgrade some of my low quality (valuable junk) lights.

Back