Z7 or Z7 extreme

jace f

Im looking at getting a new bow and I dont want to buy a brand new one so im looking at the z7 or Z7 extreme.I shot the Z7 and I really liked it but never shot the extreme. Im about 6'1" and I heard that the shorter ATA of the extreme is not good for tall people. If you have or have had any of these bows can you tell me which one you like best. Thank you

Try an Elite Answer. I had a Z7 Extreme and really didn't like the hold back/wall at all. It was always trying to pull back om me at full draw. It wasn't all that fast either. Shooting the same arrow my Answer shoots 5 fps faster at 62 lbs pull than the Extreme did at 66 lbs. It was a nice solid bow and accurate but was really unpleasant to shoot a lot.

I'm 6'4" and shot my Z7 Extreme very well! I actually liked and shot it better than my longer axle Z7. Give it a try, if you don't like it, it's a Mathews and will be easy to sell

I'm 6'4" and have always shot a long ata bow. I picked up a z7 extreme and have never put it down. I love the bow and shoot it great. I would not be afraid of one.

Back