FOXPRO Skyote

Quote:
Really great idea Jay. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Jay really did have a great idea with this little poker chip caller. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Like those keychains. Now I gotta get a couple in each of the three colors. Got a couple greens. Have a couple in blue coming now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Correct Doc Foster,

The "poker Chip" key chain calls from AllPredatorCalls.com are custom tuned and bladed. I keep two of my best field staff, Steve Dillon and Jay Nistetter, very busy tuning the calls for my customers. With the current high demand for our custom key chain poker chip calls, I may have to put more of our field staff like "Crap Shoot" and Mike Dillon on the production line as well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

apckeychaincall.jpg

AP

I work for Jay. If you want me to stuff packages or blade reeds then there will need to be some "Contract Renegociation".

AP,

Hey! Isn't your field staff supposed to get one of everything in your inventory?

Doc,
The dexterity to skillfully use a razor blade to tune reeds to perfection is something the lay person should not attempt without the proper 2 minute instruction course.

Got my keychain calls from FOXPRO today. I thought they were going to be blue but they're black.
Now I just need a couple yellows. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Quote:
Yep, I agree with ya PH. Those are much better photos! Does that fox have unusual rear feet, or what?

Somewhere I have seen a couple of these oddball white socked fox before this one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the FOXPRO callers I use /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
BTW, hey Jay, in the next month or 2 I am being asked to come train a lab in Phoenix. If I make it there, you are gettin a phone call!

Petewithfoxandjackinbox.jpg

whitefeetbobbedtail.jpg

whitesoxfox2.jpg

Pete , Got mine today , All I can say is WOW . this is truly going to be my favorite mouth blown call . EEEEEEasy to blow and has a great sound.Not that i ever howl for two minuts straight but with this call you can.It requires very little air . Fox Pro kicked butt in the mouth blown dept . congrats guys,I love it .The keychain call makes a great pheasant dist when you suck on it. great coaxer . Jerry .

Ok guys,whats the deal with the lil skyote? I see everyone rave about the full size version,but the reed locks up on the "lil" one if you just look at it funny.I have a pretty decent grasp on open reed calls but this thing is unusable. And I know its not just me,my buddy got one also..same thing.

I haven't had a chance to use the Little Skyote, but I do like the full size one a bunch. Makes good distress, good kiyi's, and good pup howls.

Originally Posted By: nyttrain5150I use a lil Skyote as a coaxer. I can't remember the reed ever locking up. sure it's a great coaxer,try blowing a little more air through it.

Back