How was everyone's Christmas vacation?

243win4569

Mine was going great until the 23rd. I got back from checking on the calves on the four wheeler and turned a little sharp and rolled it on top of myself. Quick run to the hospital reveals I broke my femoral head. I got rushed to a larger hospital, where they did surgery that night and put four screws in my femoral head and hip. But I still got to have Christmas at home! They let me leave on Christmas Eve afternoon. God was definitely watching over me that day. I'm just glad to be alive. I also learned that no matter your experience on an ATV, everyone can have a wreck if they aren't careful. I hope everyone else had a safe and fun holiday break!

Dang man, that's not the kind of Christmas present I'd like! Glad you'll be okay in the long run though, and thanks for the reminder that we always need to stay focused.

Best of luck with the healing process.

Prayers sent for a speedy and full recovery. Life can change in an instant. Glad to hear you are still with us.

It is good you are ok... Yep those ATVs can be dangerous... Godspeed with your recover
smile.gif

Thank you guys for your prayers and thoughts! I truly do appreciate it, going back to school tomorrow and I seem to get stronger everyday. Just need to follow the doctors orders and work hard with physical therapy once I get to that point in my recovery. Thanks again

Back