T/C Venture

diehardhunter

Has anyone bought a newer t/c venture since S&W owned the company? Are they the same quality? I am wanting to get a venture and they have some excellent reviews. And do you guys think I should get a .204 or .22-250? I already have a 22 mag, 223 and 243. It will be used mainly for prairie dogs and the occasional fox and coyote. Thanks

Originally Posted By: diehardhunterAnd do you guys think I should get a .204 or .22-250? It will be used mainly for prairie dogs and the occasional fox and coyote. Thanks

Mainly for PDs? Either will be fine. The .204 is easier on the shoulder and also will take less powder to load. You already have a .243 so the '250 would almost be a duplicate as far as usage is concerned. The .204 is a pure pleasure on PDs in every way.

You can also watch your hits through the scope with the .204.
thumbup1.gif

I have the venture predator in 22-250 and its the best shooting gun I 've got.TC was offering a 75 dollar rebate if it's still going on.

Originally Posted By: diehardhunterAlright .204 it is! How about the T/C Venture? Are they still as good now that smith and Wesson is producing them?

Excellent choice in caliber and gun. And, yes, they are still good guns.

Back