catshooter banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: marcoIf this was my sight Id SH** can the whole lott of them!! Anytime they said his name theyed be gone!!I think some of you guys need help!

if it was your site, there never would have been anybody here to leave it.

Chupa

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: NcWhitetailm interested in the publications! You can pm if you want

Paul is a good dude and will answer any question you throw at him. And this is coming from a guy that got strummed on here from him. I'll never be in a position where I can't get ahold of him, he's far too valuable a resource.

Chupa

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: marcoIf this was my sight Id SH** can the whole lott of them!! Anytime they said his name theyed be gone!!I think some of you guys need help!

Bwaa Ha Ha

Spell check and get back with us...
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: HidalgoOriginally Posted By: marcoIf this was my sight Id SH** can the whole lott of them!! Anytime they said his name theyed be gone!!I think some of you guys need help!

Bwaa Ha Ha

If they can throw a a truly knowledgeable guy like Cat to the curb theres no friggin reason they can't "SH** can" a troll like marco. He's had nothing to offer this thread or the general members except running his mouth and personal attacks which is a clear violation of the TOS.

3. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or contains vulgar language, racial slurs or other terms intended to be of an insulting nature.
Posting that counsels illegal activities or is disruptive or deemed unacceptable to the nature and purpose of Predator Masters Inc. will not be tolerated and could result in immediate suspension of posting privileges.
4. If you are a member and your conduct here or elsewhere, brings or attempts to bring our reputation, or the reputation of our members into disrepute, we will simply revoke your membership.
5. It is the intent of this board to be a place where people can visit and participate in discussions on Predator Hunting. If your post appears to be of a questionable nature, we reserve the right to edit the message immediately.

So admin.. You stand behind your TOS, let's see you enforce it when its needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back