Everyone Needs To Read This

Stu, this is what my Dad taught me, ''Your rights extend ONLY to the point where they infringe on other's rights and there they stop.'' This has worked for me for 7 decades, always has and always will. Take care, John.

Originally Posted By: glockmeisterStu, this is what my Dad taught me, ''Your rights extend ONLY to the point where they infringe on other's rights and there they stop.'' This has worked for me for 7 decades, always has and always will. Take care, John.

That was so simple and to the point, I can't understand how people who consider themselves to be constitutionally aware can't see where that line is between someone else's rights and hurting their freedom.

Tea party guy ,but belong to the constitution party ,gave up on the GOP.they are too far left now imo and attach anyone who's far right like the They use to be . just sick of all the political correctness. BURNIE MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL ! A sosailist will never be welcome at my campfire.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: glockmeisterStu, this is what my Dad taught me, ''Your rights extend ONLY to the point where they infringe on other's rights and there they stop.'' This has worked for me for 7 decades, always has and always will. Take care, John.

Agree w/ the statement, but somewhere there is someone who is more than willing to parse words for personal benefit.

Back