Marlin XS7 22-250

Ok. Thanks man. I looked on the savage website and was interested in the model 10/11 in 22-250 but to me it looks like you have to by it in the TH-XP package. Can you buy the gun without the scope package? Anybody know?

Check Marlin's website and Davidson's Gallery of Guns. I'm pretty sure you can get the .22-50 without just a sporter taper.

To the best of my knowledge (unless there has been a recent change) they only make it in a heavy barrel. They make the 223 and 308 in both contours but not the 250. I have a x7vh in 22-250 heavy barrel and put a boyds stock on it and couldn't be happier with accuracy and the way it functions. Carrying the big girl coyote hunting is a different story. I also have the savage 11 th xp in 223 to use for a light gun in snow and hills. The scope that comes on the gun is actually fairly useful for a package setup (rings suck but are easy to replace). I have seen a couple of the th xp nikon scopes sell on here very quickly for around $100 or so, so you could easily dump it if you don't want to keep it I would say. Good luck!

Shelton

Back