Brunton binoculars

NV Bill

I think I found a good deal on some Brunton optics. Does anyone own and/or use the Epoch 10.5x43 binocular? For a MSRP of around $1500 I'm hoping to hear some good reviews.

The same retailer also has the Eterna models on sale. They look to retail for around $500. So the same question goes for this model as well.

Thanks,

Bill

Originally Posted By: 1happyshooterI have a set of eterna binoculars. Excellent glasses in my opinion.

The agency that I worked for used the Eterna 10x42's.
They were the best binos I had ever used until I looked through some Swarovskis.

Copy, I have the Eternas also. Since I haven't looked through Swaro's, they ARE the best glass I've looked through.

Last edited:
You might check with cameraland that sponsors here. They are Brunton dealers.
Do some price checking- they can be had for some real deals, much better than $500.

Originally Posted By: 1happyshooterYou might check with cameraland that sponsors here. They are Brunton dealers.
Do some price checking- they can be had for some real deals, much better than $500.

Thanks for the tip. I checked the cameraland website: the Eterna 15x51's are listed at $499 and the Epoch 10.5x43's are listed for $1399. I found them on closeout on another site for 70% off. Prices almost seem too good to be true, so I've been doing some research to make sure this other site isn't some sort of scam.

Back