NM Draw results

-CoyoteHunter-

They started sending out emails this afternoon! So far I got youth rhodes canyon oryx, unit 34 archery deer, and unit 29 and 30 barbary. Who else got lucky?

Congrats to you guys! I got a big goose egg once again
cursing.gif
May have to head up to Colorado for an OVC tag

Pretty slim pickings here too Dogpopper. I pulled a muzzleloader desert mule deer tag and that's it. Wifey got skunked. My two older kids pulled a youth deer rifle hunt up north, so at least they get a chance this year.

Looks like I'll have to put a little more pressure on coyotes and ducks this fall.
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: -CoyoteHunter-They started sending out emails this afternoon! So far I got youth rhodes canyon oryx, unit 34 archery deer, and unit 29 and 30 barbary. Who else got lucky?
You're gonna have a busy fall there young man, good for you. That Rhodes hunt is a good one.

Originally Posted By: 1953I got deer in 34 and antelope.
Excellent!

Congrats to those who drew a tag.
Good luck next year to those that didn't, and remember that you will be the ones sitting around camp this fall not worried about filling a tag, and can help those friends and family that did.

Originally Posted By: DesertRamLooks like I'll have to put a little more pressure on coyotes and ducks this fall.
grin.gif

Who are you going duck hunting with?

Originally Posted By: quackaddictOriginally Posted By: DesertRamLooks like I'll have to put a little more pressure on coyotes and ducks this fall.
grin.gif

Anybody who is lucky enough to be accompanied by someone as charming and good looking as me.
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: DesertRamPretty slim pickings here too Dogpopper. I pulled a muzzleloader desert mule deer tag and that's it. Wifey got skunked. My two older kids pulled a youth deer rifle hunt up north, so at least they get a chance this year.

Looks like I'll have to put a little more pressure on coyotes and ducks this fall.
grin.gif

Troy, you could always bring the kids to Az and tag along on an elk hunt!

Depending on their school schedule, there's always a chance. They'd probably get a major kick out of that! They were pretty jazzed to learn about their deer tags last night at dinner. Spent the whole meal talking about mule deer bucks, why we can't shoot does (they've hunted WTs in TX before), etc. It's gonna be fun!

Originally Posted By: DesertRamOriginally Posted By: quackaddictOriginally Posted By: DesertRamLooks like I'll have to put a little more pressure on coyotes and ducks this fall.
grin.gif

Anybody who is lucky enough to be accompanied by someone as charming and good looking as me.
grin.gif

lol.gif

I have Deer in 36, and a third choice cow elk hunt in 6C the week before Thanksgiving. Thats a good hunt because there is always snow by then and it turns into an 11 day vacation from work. First you hunt cow elk then come home to turkey dinner and football for 4 days afterward. Can't wait.

Got lucky and was able to draw a 2nd hunt archery elk tag unit 21b- and cousin drew 21a! CAN'T WAIT FOR SEPTEMBER!

Back