Waco and Ruby ridge all over again

GRIZZLYONE

“Constitutional rights sacred to all Nevadans”

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
April 9, 2014

Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval has inserted himself into the escalating standoff between cattle rancher Cliven Bundy and federal officials by blasting the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) over their creation of a ‘First Amendment Area’ outside of which free speech is banned.

Image: First Amendment Area (YouTube).

The ‘First Amendment Area’ set up by BLM agents is a crudely taped off piece of land inside which supporters of Bundy, who is engaged in a long running dispute with feds over grazing rights on a 600,000 acre expanse in northeastern Clark County, are allowed to express their free speech.

However, protesters have completely ignored the area, instead staging large demonstrations on Bundy’s ranch. The only presence inside the ‘First Amendment Area’ are signs which read “1st Amendment is not an area” and another that states, “Welcome to Amerika – Wake Up” alongside a hammer and sickle logo.

“Most disturbing to me is the BLM’s establishment of a ‘First Amendment Area’ that tramples upon Nevadans’ fundamental rights under the U.S. Constitution,” said Sandoval in a statement. “To that end, I have advised the BLM that such conduct is offensive to me and countless others and that the ‘First Amendment Area’ should be dismantled immediately.”

“No cow justifies the atmosphere of intimidation which currently exists nor the limitation of constitutional rights that are sacred to all Nevadans. The BLM needs to reconsider its approach to this matter and act accordingly,” asserted the Governor.

The Bundy family responded to Sandoval’s statement by saying they were disappointed that he didn’t take a more firm stance to back them in their dispute with the BLM, but they were pleased with his sentiments regarding the ‘First Amendment Area’.

“Whenever you designate an area, then you’re restricting it everywhere else. When you designate an area like that for first amendment rights, you [don't] give the people any rights. You [take them] away, and every other location,” said Ryan Bundy.

The Bundy family came face to face with the consequences of violating the free speech zone on Sunday when Dave Bundy was arrested for taking video footage from a state highway of BLM agents rounding up his family’s cattle. Video footage later proved that armed snipers had their guns trained on the family during the incident.

On Sunday, Cliven Bundy promised to launch a “range war” on federal officials after they began rounding up his cattle. Authorities are justifying the move by pointing out they are simply enforcing a 1993 rule change which prevents Bundy’s livestock from grazing on the land in order to protect the endangered desert tortoise.

Bundy and his supporters see the spat as something entirely different, portraying it as a clash between out of control big government and patriotic American family farmers.

With Bundy’s ranch under constant surveillance from armed agents ensconced inside what Ryan Bundy described as a “military compound,” some fear the standoff could lead to a Ruby Ridge or Waco-style tragedy.

Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/paul.j.watson.71
FOLLOW Paul Joseph Watson @ https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet

Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Infowars.com and Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a host for Infowars Nightly News.

This article was posted: Wednesday, April 9, 2014 at 6:23 am

Tags: police state

I would suggest another Congressional Investigation, but we have so many going now, with no potential meaningful results in sight, that it would seem like an exercise in brain futility...

This administration is hoping for some form of Civil Disobedience so Martial Law can be declared under one of the FEMA Executive Orders to justify all the alleged Interment Camps that seem to be in existence...This person wants to be King...After all,,,He and his family are living like some form of Royalty...

Awful lot of dessert out there, one would think a BLM Agent or two might get lost and never be found if they ain't careful.

One truly has to wonder why the BLM, engaged in a cattle roundup has armed snipers posted? Talk about police state... I'm thinking the Bundy family needs to document a whole lot of this to take to court with them. Sooner or later this house of cards the government is building is going to crash on them. The people are getting fed up all over; it's just a matter of time.

Quote:One truly has to wonder why the BLM, engaged in a cattle roundup has armed snipers posted?....Rocky, I keep saying that in recent decades, our government has promoted various enforcement agencies to be super afraid of the citizenry...And, I believe there is a good reason for the attitude as some of our government officials have started developing plans that are contrary to out Constitution...

I will acknowledge that our economy has a part in it, but that is not totally the underlying factor, the only time since President Eisenhower, that things were really getting better was during the Reagan administration...President Johnson's 'Great Society' was the real 'kick off/ramp up of the beginning....President Kennedy wasn't around long enough to have made a real dent either way...

NOTHING will get resolved, nor proper attention, in this case until the morons in the BLM open fire and kill someone. Yep!! Sure looks like Ruby Ridge and Waco - again.

I don't quite get a handle on how this is happening? Why is this being allowed to escalate to this point? The BLM are armed? When did the BLM start having K9 units? If this is allowed to go on any further, there is apt to be a lot more trouble than BLM can handle, that is for sure. Why is the Governor of this state not stepping in and helping to protect the people and get this matter straightened out? Those agents are going to push too hard against someone soon, and then all [beeep] will break loose!

Bundy hasn't made a lease payment since 1993, he owes $300,000 in back lease payments. The case has been through the courts and he lost.

I didn't know this:

Originally Posted By: dogcatcherBundy hasn't made a lease payment since 1993, he owes $300,000 in back lease payments. The case has been through the courts and he lost.

Then the BLM has every right to kill him, his family, take his cows and taz every protester that DARES to question our faithful BLM agents from the benevolent federal government.

Originally Posted By: C.JayI didn't know this:

Originally Posted By: dogcatcherBundy hasn't made a lease payment since 1993, he owes $300,000 in back lease payments. The case has been through the courts and he lost.

Then the BLM has every right to kill him, his family, take his cows and taz every protester that DARES to question our faithful BLM agents from the benevolent federal government.

Where did you get that info? Pull it out of your arse?

Originally Posted By: C.JayI didn't know this:

oh yea, those courts, whose purpose is to get more money for the government fat cats, or kill you tyring.

His family wasn't making those payments in the late 1800's and through most of the 1900's

Why should they now have to pay for the use of land they have been using for more than 100 years?

Regaurdless..
The issue at hand is that who the [beeep] cares if his cows are out there grazing. It's open sage land..
But even with everything the issue is.. Is it really neccessary for them to show up like that??

If they don't want the cows on the land they can fence it.. lol

Think of how much they are spending on this.

You baited, I bit, calm down, I am on your side, sheesh how we eat our own.
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: dogcatcherWhere did you get that info? Pull it out of your arse?

With everything else that is going on in this once great nation the BLM is out in FULL Force to take down a rancher that has been on this land for over 2 centuries?

Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisWith everything else that is going on in this once great nation the BLM is out in FULL Force to take down a rancher that has been on this land for over 2 centuries?

Here is your answer, by the way the rancher, Bundy, has already been told this by the courts. It not his land it is our land, the land is owned by the citizens.

http://www.elawreview.org/summaries/natural_resources/forests/united_states_v_gardner.html

Originally Posted By: C.JayYou baited, I bit, calm down, I am on your side, sheesh how we eat our own.
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: dogcatcherWhere did you get that info? Pull it out of your arse?

Mea Culpa. LOL

This was posted elsewhere.
Quote: At the end of the Mexican-American War in 1848, Mexico and the U.S. signed the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo which granted title to that land to the U.S., for which the U.S. paid Mexico $15 million.

Sixteen years later in 1864, Nevada became a state. A provision of the Nevada Statehood Act of 1864 promised that Nevada would disclaim all rights to the unappropriated public lands lying within its boundaries, and that such land would remain at the sole disposition of the United States.

Cliven Bundy has no legal right to graze his cattle on federal land without permission. When he stopped paying grazing fees, the federal government sold his grazing rights to the Clark County Multiple Species Habitat Conservation Plan.

In short, the U.S. bought and paid for that land. It owns it. It makes the rules on it. Article 1 section 8 of the Constitution specifically enumerates Congress the EXCLUSIVE legislative authority in all cases whatsoever. State law does not apply. County law does not apply. Cattle Barron law does not apply. Open range law does not apply. The ONLY law that does apply is US Federal law.

While Bundy had his head up his rear and refused to pay the lease fees, it was leased to the conservation group for the turtles.

Originally Posted By: dogcatcher....While Bundy had his head up his rear and refused to pay the lease fees, it was leased to the conservation group for the turtles.

Yes, this is true, however, I do believe the issue is the snipers, helicopters and tazers brought out to control the crowd of protesters and the rancher and his family. Kinda like Randy Weaver brought under siege by Lon Horiuchi and the FBI for missing a court date and cutting an 870 less than 1/8" too short. Lets not even mention the benevolent governments flagging off a "1st amendment" area for these protesters, thereby restricting their right to free speech in the rest of the area.
This could end bad.

Oh, and the backhoe and dump truck brought in to render the cattle.

Edited to add:

If he broke the law, wait until he goes to town and file charges on him, arrest him, whatever. But we all know that is not the motivation as they could have done that to David Koresh as well, and saved the lives of both federal agents and members of the Davidian compound.

It is about control and making sure the good subjects submit to the benevolent good of the peoples government.
thumbup1.gif

Last edited:
Back