.22 pistol pics

Rich44

Picked these up a while ago hope I can find some ammo to feed them, since there is a .22 rifle thread going maybe a pistol thread

automagII006_zps79274c32.jpg

automagII003_zps52a2763a.jpg

stagampelk009_zps3b5e511c.jpg

Rich44 - Can I ask what you gave for that Ruger? PM if necessary. My heart went aflutter when I saw it, if it's a II as I suspect, I have one just about like it (is your front sight band blued?) that was my first rimfire handgun of my own - bought it for $90.

If you can't feed it, I know where it can find a good home.

This is my baby.....one shot , one kill....cross fingers. It shoots very well , got a pheasant last fall at 35 yards. Steven model 35 , .22 lr.

And the shoulder holster I made for it. Jim

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: OldTurtleThat old Stevens is quite a piece...I've always had a soft spot for the 'oldies'...
Thanks...a friend had one from his dad and I always liked it and finally bought one about 4 yrs ago. I made new grips for it and used some white deer antler for spacers for accent. I bought a second one and gave the first one to my son and made holsters for them and a holster for my friend for his. Jim

Originally Posted By: mtcurmanSingle-Six with faux elephant tooth grips.....

Ben

The title said "pistols" and that's clearly a revolver Ben.

Buuuuuttttt,,, now that the rules have changed here's a more traditionl Single Six.

And an old beat up K22

Originally Posted By: Widow maker 223How do you like that AMT Rich?
Widow maker
Sorry missed this somehow but I only shot it once just to check function I havent really had a chance to shoot it for accuracy, but at least it ran the whole mag through with out any problems.
I have wanted one of these for a while now just need to find a Magnum Research 22mag like SuperSeal110

Back