PA predator hunting question

I don't see why not. I know you're not allowed to carry a rifle for small game while you're archery hunting though. But I think they say that in the book. If it wasn't allowed I think they would put it in there.

Since both rifles and shotguns are legal weapons for fox and coyote in Pennsylvania, you can carry as many as you can handle.

Originally Posted By: ChettySince both rifles and shotguns are legal weapons for fox and coyote in Pennsylvania, you can carry as many as you can handle.

I agree. The only exception to this might be (and I'm guessing here) during legal hunting hours for spring gobbler when you can't have rifle ammo or shotgun shells with shot bigger than #4 in possession while "coyote" hunting. Someone else may know for sure on this scenerio.

With a furtakers license you can hunt coyotes during any game season with any legal weapon. But without a fur takers license you have to obey the regulations for big game regs. But like now spring turkey is in till noon. After the close of turkey each day at noon for the next couple weeks. You can hunt coyotes legally without a furtakers license and any legal weapon of your choice.

Back