Post Pics of your Predator Hunting Firearms.

My GO-TO Savage 12, 223... it shoots Ficcohi 40 gr V-Max so well... that I don't even have a handload for it....

GEDC0984.jpg

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: dan brothers
My GO-TO Savage 12, 223... it shoots Ficcohi 40 gr V-Max so well... that I don't even have a handload for it....

GEDC0984.jpg

I like that rifle wrap, where you get it at?

Originally Posted By: dhullSavage 12 LRP in .260rem, XLR chassis and a mark 4 4.4-14x50. Shooting 139 gr lapua scenars, it'll shoot sub moa out to 700, thats as far as ive been able to shoot it soo far.

IMG_1159.jpg

This will be my next rifle its just sweet.

Originally Posted By: 1up5downOriginally Posted By: HoierThat LRPV is a touch heavy isn't it?

Yeah it's about 17 lbs. loaded up. That's why I have the 4 wheeler! lol

When I'm done with a ghog stand, I just load up the Yamaha and drive to the next.

Dave

You got rocks in that thing? I've got 2 (both non-fluted). One with a heavy azz SIII on it & another with a heavier azz NF on it. Neither one is anywhere near 17#. Maybe you have small lap dog taped to the other side I'm missing
grin.gif

Dtech 6x45

Bushmaser .223 with Duracoat

My latest is a CZ 527, .17 Remington. Haven't had it long. I'm hoping this one will be fur-friendly.

Well that's a bunch of nice shooting irons and predator slayers for sure! Here are some of mine. First-Dtech 6.5 DTI
photo-56.jpg

photo-59.jpg

photo_zpsad7a680f.jpg

photo_zps6cd8dc28.jpg

DPMS Sportical
photo-57.jpg

Latest-Ruger American 22-250
photo_zps58327261.jpg

Originally Posted By: yfzduner450This is the newest rifle in my safe. It's actually my wife's, don't tell her I borrowed it!!!

It's a remington 700 in .243 winchester built by Shooter's Services Unlimited.

jaspercoyote.jpg
Nice dog! Looks like a JRT? I just got one in hopes of a good hunter, a few chucks under his belt so far, just need to trap a coon or two and see how he does with a critter with some more 'grit'.

Rem700 22-250
B&C A2 stock
Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50
EGW 20moa Picatinny
Burris Extreme Tac. 30 mm rings
Plan is to put this scope on my .300 WM when I get it together and go with a 4-16 PST for the 22-250.

Remington 700 .22-250
B&C Medalist Tactical Stock
Nikon Buckmasters 4.5-14X40
Harris Bipod
All work done by LongRifles Inc in Sturgis, SD

Originally Posted By: NDcallerRemington 700 .22-250
B&C Medalist Tactical Stock
Nikon Buckmasters 4.5-14X40
Harris Bipod
All work done by LongRifles Inc in Sturgis, SD

Man, that is beautiful. I would love to pull that paint job off if I could do it myself. Any tips on doing that?

Thanks!

-SCA

Back