monkeys hunting wild boar

That is pretty funny, but what is the hog doing wearing a mask? Reminds me of one of those race horses.

_1269899288.jpg

Just when I thought I had the perfect hog hunting weapon, now this. This forum has cost me too much money already.

Wonder how much a pack of trained monkeys might set me back? LOL.

Originally Posted By: 6mm06
Just when I thought I had the perfect hog hunting weapon, now this. This forum has cost me too much money already.

Just think about equipping those monkeys with night vision goggles and have them hunt boars at night!!!
scared.gif

Originally Posted By: SkyPupOriginally Posted By: 6mm06

Just think about equipping those monkeys with night vision goggles and have them hunt boars at night!!!
scared.gif

I'm wondering which species of monkey in the video would be more productive using NV?
grin.gif

You know, I've watched this a couple of times and I'm not quite sure what purpose the monkeys serve. They don't seem to slow the hogs down much. Maybe the natives just need a good laugh while they're hunting.

I'm thinking about gettimg me a monkey...

I know this is not the humor forum but the monkeys make me want to tell this. A man lived by himself except for his monkey, who he loved dearly. The problem was the monkey had a long tail that was always getting in the gravy and such. So the man decided the monkey did not really need the tail so he was going to cut it off. He tied the monkey around a log and cut off about 2 inches. Monkey had a fit. Then he cut of about 2 inches more and the monkey had another fit. A man watching said how much you going to cut off? All of it he said. Well said the watcher why don't you get up close and get it over with? the man with the monkey said Oh, I could not do that to him, I'm just cutting a little bit and he can't hardly stand it now.

Back