The BEST IMAGES since my Honeymoon.....PIC

dan brothers

DSCF5056_zpsfea35dc9.jpg

DSCF5057_zps397de2fb.jpg

DSCF5060_zps5a6ee440.jpg

I'm sure you Group Buy Boys share my enthusiasm.
tt1.gif

Last edited:
Saweeeeeeeeet! A whole year's supply! Good going!

The prettiest thing that I saw after my first honeymoon were the divorce finalization papers 5 years later!
thumbup.gif

I have several boxes to ship today.... if I can only get up town with all this icy rain coming down....Hmmmm... I may have to send my second.... younger... and BETTER... wife to town...LOL.

Originally Posted By: RustydustSaweeeeeeeeet! A whole year's supply! Good going!

The prettiest thing that I saw after my first honeymoon were the divorce finalization papers 5 years later!
thumbup.gif

AMEN

Originally Posted By: dan brothersRusty, is there enough bullets here to shoot squirrels in Idaho..?

Heh heh! I think that you have enough there got get a good start on them!
thumbup1.gif

I'm hoping that it will be a pretty good year. No, wait- I'm hoping that it will be an excellent year for whistlepig shooting. There has been plenty of rain and snow here and in the mountains so there should be plenty of moisture for the grasses that they eat. Starting next month I will be going out to try and find and eliminate some of those fearsome (some of the larger ones weigh 6-7 ounces you know) creatures.

But really, it's not hard at all to shoot 100 rounds of .223 a day at them. Matterfact, sometimes it is hard to limit yourself to 200 rounds a day of centerfire. I enjoy shooting them with .22 rimfire handguns and rifles too but it is the 3-400 yarders that are the most fun and unfortunately result in the most misses. So if the shooting is good and you go out shooting them more days a week than you stay home it's pretty easy to burn 1000 rounds a week sometimes. Double that for the .22 rimfires.

Anyway, I am all loaded up and waiting for spring. It never gets here too soon.

Back