We have FoxPRo, NOW ChinaPRO

Bob after Bob

wrews6.jpg

Does take MP3s

Nice looking remote has recall, etc.

Not certain going to buy 1 and see where it fits in with my other callers. I does say up to 300 yards range, but who knows. Found then at $69 and $99. Not sure I would like the led on the caller may help it eat batteries but if you forget and loose the remote the caller is still operable. I have 1 caller I use at night around my neck it goes both ways remote or no remote. It is nice to just run it on the caller. A friend who used to post here has the bird caller that is near the Scorpion size his son is a mechanical engineer or something in China, We tried it and it worked very well. I use multiple callers they all have their place depending on how far back I am walking ,woods, large open ground, etc.

I speak Mandarin Minaska is that close enough? hmm never thought about it doing laundry but a toasty warm egg roll and a cup of tea would sure hit the spot after a cold cold stand.

Looks like a knockoff of the Wildfire 2. Sad part is it may use the same parts as many of our name brand callers.

So who makes it? or sells it?

Last edited:
I saw these callers not long ago and asked my friend in China who is in manufacturing and this is what he had to say.

"As I said it is just a small shop that retails electronic products for many brands but mostly are fake ones. I can know from where their office is located, it is Huaqiang Rd. very famous counterfeit electronic street."

"All these kinds of counterfeit caller are mostly for the oversea's market except America. Hunting in China is almost prohibited so there is few places and people for hunting. These products looking familiar are sold to such places as New Zeland, Australia, Europe."

Originally Posted By: Caller-4-HireI saw these callers not long ago and asked my friend in China who is in manufacturing and this is what he had to say.

"As I said it is just a small shop that retails electronic products for many brands but mostly are fake ones. I can know from where their office is located, it is Huaqiang Rd. very famous counterfeit electronic street."

"All these kinds of counterfeit caller are mostly for the oversea's market except America. Hunting in China is almost prohibited so there is few places and people for hunting. These products looking familiar are sold to such places as New Zeland, Australia, Europe."

He gave you some very bad information a hunter who used to post here has the smaller 20watt that looks the size of a Scorpion, clear as can be 200+ remote range.
These units are made by 1 of the largest and well know electronically companies in China. I called before ordering even though I heard and used my friends caller, his son is a engineer in China and sent it to him. They are made by Walsoon technologies 1 of the best companies in China, they do Texas Instruments and many more main boards for large computer companies and such. Zip drives, etc. Mostly all names we know in the USA. He also said larger calls our in the near future and there will be US. sellers.

how much does one cost? I should have known Amazon has everything, they are selling for 105 dollars...400 sounds wow

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: lowtempgurulet me guess sound 400 is a voice over "yes they do taste like chicken"

But it's really carp. I got the camo model for 69 delivered. I use my own sounds anyway. This and a nx4 FoxPro will be this years call I liked the nx3 was near the same far better price.

Back