How about a WW4? (in SW wyoming)

LOL, as a matter of fact, there were scantilly clad females involved! But, alas, they weren't of the showgirl persuasion. I was playing around the pool with my grandkids, when I slipped and fell. Fractured S5, bruised S4, and bruised T11. Put a fair sized knot on the back of my head, too. Dr. says stay horizontal for the next 3-4 days. It even hurts to cough.

Assume you wanted to say "horizontal without company" but then vicoden will do that to you. Seriously, take care and get better soon. Back injuries and broken vertebrae are nothing to mess with. I know I'm across the valley, but if there is anything I can do please ask. I'm getting pretty good as this Florence Nightingale stuff. However, fixing breakfast is not in the offer.

Last edited:
Damn Tom, that really is too bad. I was looking forward to finally meeting up with ya. They say driving is the worst thing you can do with any back/neck injury so I'd take it easy if I were you. Nothing worth agravating an injury. Take care, and we'll paste a few just for you.

As for a meeting up place, I've mentioned it before but I guess I need to again since nobody said yes or no. Last year we met up in the morning at Fort Bridger and proceeded to the killing grounds from there. That sounds like as good a plan as ever so that's the one I'm voting for. Unless of course there's a diner somewhere in the area that we could meet for breakfast and coffee. Either is fine, but we gotta decide here pretty damned quick. Also a meetin time would be good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif The earlier the better.

Old Fort bridger is fine, 6:00 am, or 7:00am. I go for 7:00am. So we have about 12 coming? sounds good, and the weather looking good also......GENE'O

Ok, here's the deal. We'll meet at the gate in front of Fort Bridger at 8:30 am. One thing about prairie dogs, they are not early risers. They wait until it warms up. Besides that, I have to drive in from the Salt Lake area that morning and I'm too lazy to get up any earlier. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

As far as the weather goes, the local weather guru says it should be a sunny, cool day in the area we are hunting. The storms are supposed to move through the area tomorrow (Thurs.) and Friday morning. After that it should only get better. So pray for sun. The p-dogs are sun worshippers. The more sun, the better for them.

So unless anyone has a major disagreement with the time and place, I will see you in Fort Bridger bright and not too early at 8:30 am.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Paul

I will have my cell phone if anyone wants to get together Friday night for dinner or drinks in Evanston (im guessing that's where Tony and I are staying). Shoot me a PM if you want that number. I'll also bring a portable CB and can leave it on channel 12 (all depending on how many technical gadgets Tony brings and how many 12v accessory plugs his truck has) for getting in touch through out the day and for the morning meet up.

Back