Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#2611364 - 01/11/14 10:48 PM Arkansas Game laws and Shot Size
SamboKills Offline
Predator Master

Loc: AReKansass
Simple question. In Arkansas most public land, WMA, and private..it says in the Book for hunting Coyotes that you can use Any Rifle of Any Caliber but the shot size for Shot Guns is limited to T's. And its funny because are local Acadamy had a shelve full of the new Hornady Magnum Coyote Buck shot and I want to use it.
Ok so I can hunt and shoot coyotes with a 50cal BMG but not Buck shot...Am I missing something? Heck and I even think in Oklahoma its limited to BB. Anyways, thoughts.

#2652061 - 03/07/14 07:44 PM Re: Arkansas Game laws and Shot Size [Re: SamboKills]
Smokeater5 Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Arkansas
It drives me crazy that we can't use buckshot. In my experience, buckshot is typically a quick kill when placed right but shooting other loads that are harder to find worries me at times. I know they will kill them but....So why do they take the chance of not taking clean kills? I have questioned that law for a while now.

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.