FX-FURY-PAK W/SP55

YOTE60

Hello All!

I Just wanted to share some pictures of a new bag I hope to make all the time. I call it the new FURY-PAK. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

This bag was made special for a customer.

Features

1. Just 14 inches long by 7 inches tall.
TX-500 stow pocket.

2. Strap in caller feature keeps the caller secure and is removable too.

3. Jack port access panel.

4. Antenna port that allows the antenna to protrude from the closed bag.

5. Dual carring straps handle or shoulder.

6. Two way zipper allows you to remove the SP-55 or caller without opening the entire bag.

7. Foam pad to separate the SP-55 from the caller.

8. Screened speaker port for using the horn or rear speaker.

100_1042-1.jpg

100_1057.jpg

100_1054.jpg

100_1058.jpg

100_1045.jpg

If interested please PM me or call me toll free @ 1-877-657-4824

Thanks for looking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

April and Crew

cjdavis618,

Yes! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif It's yours, Watch for the mail it should be there in a couple.
It was a pleasure doing this bag for you. We hope you get many succesful years of use from your new FURY-PAK
Deployment-Bag

hammer007,

Yes, We make a JIB-Decoy deployment bag too.

Quote:
[

hammer007,

Sorry I should have been more clear I meant goose decoy bags /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Thanks

Hammer

Quote:

On my list of must haves! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Yoters Den products are first rate in every way. BUY AMERICAN!

Hi April, I just ordered a FURY-PAK in desert camo from you yesterday and forgot to ask a question. Is there a screened speaker port on both ends, one for the SP-55 and another for the Fury?

Steve Hill

Hello Steve,

If that's what you want then that's the way I'll make it for you. Just let me know.

Again, thank you Steve, for your order /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

April

Quote:
Hello Steve,

If that's what you want then that's the way I'll make it for you. Just let me know.
Again, thank you Steve, for your order /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
April

Let's do it and adjust the price as necessary. It would really be nice to not have to remove anything from the bag to call unless that's what I wanted to do for sound direction considerations. Now if I could just get the dang Fury shipped within a reasonable time frame. Foxpro told me today that I am looking at four or more weeks for an order placed 1/7/09.

SteveH

Last edited:
Why are they closed? Website works for me. Even let me add a bag to the cart. Don't know if I would give that kind of money for one however they do look nice.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: cmatera I wonder why people have to resurrect a five year old post to ask a question.

We may never figure that one out.
lol.gif

Seems to happen a lot though.

Back