Yard sale Schrade

RePete

Stopped at a rural yard sale on my way home from Pheasant hunting yesterday and stumbled across this Old Timer for 7.00.
Big fan of older Schrades so naturally I glommed onto it.
I carried Schrades for years but always preferred the two blade 33OT to the three blade 30OT due to the protruding sheepsfoot blade so this is my first Stockman.
Still very servicable with a good snap although the large blade has a bit of wobble. Doesn't matter though cause I'll never use it.
It's also duller than a Nancy Pelosi speech but that'll give me something to do this winter.

buzh.jpg

I'll sharpen and clean it, take a pic with the rest of my humble Schrade collection, and throw it in the cigar box they all live in. No wonder I never have any money.
frown.gif

tk86.jpg

Originally Posted By: RePete
Still very servicable with a good snap although the large blade has a bit of wobble. [/IMG]

Originally Posted By: pahntr760Very nice find, Charlie. Good snap to it, I suspect?

smile.gif

Nice Score!

I snagged a "sharpfinger" at a garage sale this summer for $10, it needed some cleaning and still shows some wear and tear, but that just adds character. The sheath looked like new, don't know how it looks so good and the knife so rough.

Originally Posted By: RePeteOriginally Posted By: RePete
Still very servicable with a good snap although the large blade has a bit of wobble. [/IMG]

Originally Posted By: pahntr760Very nice find, Charlie. Good snap to it, I suspect?

smile.gif

Uh....yeah...
blushing.gif

When I travel the country, I hit a lot of small towns and check out the knife displays in the local hardware stores. I try to buy up any/all made in USA Schrades/Uncle Henrys. Lately, all I find are made in China.

Back