Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#2564223 - 10/30/13 06:01 PM Trapping on county property?
sicancu Offline

Loc: usa
Is it illegal to trap on county property such as drainage ditches and what not? My suspicions would be yes but I personally do not know. Anyone got any ideas?

#2564463 - 10/31/13 01:37 AM Re: Trapping on county property? [Re: sicancu]
Fursniper Offline
Retired PM Staff

Loc: AZ
That is going to depend on which state you are interested in. Can you be more specific?

Make time to create a conservationist.

#2564557 - 10/31/13 11:29 AM Re: Trapping on county property? [Re: sicancu]
trapperdoc Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: louisa ky.
When i trapped in kentucky years ago it was my understanding and was what we were told that we could trap up to the fence that divided the county property from private property having said that we did not do a lot of trapping that way but we did do some the trick was to make sure the bunny huggers could not see your animal in a trap ...trapperdoc

#2565123 - 11/01/13 01:45 PM Re: Trapping on county property? [Re: sicancu]
TxPigKiller Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Throckmorton County, TX
Wy it is legal...BUT you will being buying lots of traps. People will Steal and vandalize your gear

After 8 years in the infantry, fighting for your right to burn the flag, I have only one thing for you before you light it up. Wrap yourself in it first!!!

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.