Hidden camera catches 2nd ammendment sign "thief"

I do stand corrected, your statement was about concealed carry holders and I did ask to see a study about that. I mis-read what you had posted. That's my fault.

I am in no way saying there are no bad cops. I realize cops do commit crimes, so posting things about officers who have molested etc. doesn't shine a light on anything for me. People are people, no matter who pays their wage.

I really had 2 points when I posted on this thread- that bad guys have all sorts of jobs and that in this particular case, facts point to the officer following through with a city ordinance after the homeowner was informed several times.

Catskinner, I took issue with your supposition that this officer went and committed a crime simply because he felt he could.

I understand you have a mistrust for law enforcement- I realize nothing I could do or say is going to change that. But haven't most of us been upset by media etc jumping to conclusions before facts are even known (the recent Navy Yard shooting for instance)?

Well said and I agree 100% with your statement. Its nothing personal against you, as a matter of fact I quite respect what you just said. And I don't dislike leo. When I lived in Milwaukee I saw the mayhem they caused, and they rarely if ever got caught. Three of my neighbors are leo, 2 active and 1 retired. So needless to say our neighborhood is leave it to beaver safe. Take care jethro21

Back