Wild hogs roam the streets of Atlanta

Their picture looks like a Vietnamese pot-bellied pig, not the "regular" sus scrofa.

And the "deer and feral hog biologist" is named "Killmaster."
rolleyes.gif

I think that's just a stock photo. The footage I saw on Headline News this morning looked like a regular feral swine. Looked like a pretty good one too. That would never make the news if it happened in my town. They'd be in a barbeque pit within 10 minutes of showing up.

Figures a journalist would not know the difference between a pet Vietnamese pot bellied pig and a Wild Boar.....they don't know the difference between an AR-15 and a military assault weapon either...
confused.gif
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: BricktopTheir picture looks like a Vietnamese pot-bellied pig, not the "regular" sus scrofa.

And the "deer and feral hog biologist" is named "Killmaster."
rolleyes.gif

journalism idiocy! Millions of feral hog pics on the net and they use a pot belly pig pic!

And we wander why we have the president we have. These are the same folks influencing our voters!
cursing.gif

I am 1.5 hrs from ATL.

Looks like they are not serious about getting rid of them taking in "Volunteers" to trap them.

Those Hogs need to be HOG RUSHED...

I could throw some thermal on suppressed 9mm carbines and .22lr for some urban kills.

I would post the vids for you guys.lol

If anyone knows an "IN" over there, hook me up.

Originally Posted By: HOG RUSHI could throw some thermal on suppressed 9mm carbines and .22lr for some urban kills.

I would post the vids for you guys.lolI will PAY to see those!!!!
w00t.gif

Originally Posted By: trapper2that hog was raised in a pen and turned loose, you can tell by looking at him even in the poor video I think so, too. Floppy ears, semi-curly tail, kind of fat as opposed to lean, etc.

Back