BIG GREEN EGG

looks mighty good!!! I cook most of my BBQ on a Lang, cant do it any better than on a Lang. Tomorrow we are doing another whole hog in the La Cachina. Now if you have never done a whole hog in a La Cachina then you better try one. I will post a few pics to give you city slickers something to think about.
Our meal tomorrow will consist of a whole hog, a big helping of special Spanish Rice, Black beans, and a tub of home made vanilla ice cream. Cooper17HMR

C17,
post all the pictures you'd like!
I'm looking forward to seeing your Lang and the big stuff that you can cook on it!
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: NcWhitetailI gave up reading that REAL quick. I couldn't take that color.

Tried fixing it ... hopefully it's better now. Sorry bout that.
blushing.gif

Just got back from my local Schnucks. Pork Butts were on sale for 99 cents a pound. Picked up a nice 7lb Butt and also a really nice rack of Spare Ribs. Can't wait to give them a run on my Egg!

Also, picked up enough ingredients to do another Apple Pie. I WILL get these mastered on my Egg. That 1st one was delicious! I could see the pies becoming a big specialty of mine on the Egg. My 6yr old loved it too. Great with a scoop of ice cream alongside it.
grin.gif

Back